News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for michael122

Member Name: michael122
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Difficulty selling Harry Potter Tickets I cannot use on Saturday March 30  Mar 12 2019, 02:49:18 PM

mattyp4 said: "StubHub usually allows you to list tickets even if they haven't been issued. You just list them as a mobile transfer then you transfer them to the buyer through the Ticketmaster app when they are eventually issued. The buyer is notified of this when they go to purchase tickets."

to add to that, stubhub have a specific program for HP tickets because of their high value, and everyone who sells their HP tickets there has to go through some verificatio

Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?  Jan 23 2019, 09:07:11 PM

poisonivy2 said: "Sara just hinted that Betsy Wolfe might be returning to the diner."

huh?? i wish!! what did she say? was it in an interview?

For sale:front row center ticket for Sara and Gavins first show on Waitress  Jan 6 2019, 03:30:27 PM
bump
taking best offer

SOLD  Jan 5 2019, 05:58:25 PM

hi,
im trying to help my friend, she bought a front row center ticket to see waitress this monday (Sara Bareilles and Gavin Creels first show together)
she can't make the show anymore so she's selling it for face value ($200) it's an awesome seat as the stage isn't high.
please pm me if you're interested and i'll put you in contact with her. thanks!

Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?  Dec 7 2018, 02:33:19 PM

Stephanie Torns will assume the role of Jenna from Dec 11 - Jan 5.

Brandon Kalm will be Dr. P from December 27-Jan 3rd

face value HP tickets for tonight and tomorrow  Nov 29 2018, 10:58:49 AM

hello,

unfortunately my sister and I cannot attend the show so i'm selling our tickets.

Part 1 is tonight at 7:30pm and part 2 is tomorrow at 7:30pm.

they are balcony left, row D seats 17-19.

price is $200 for both tickets for both parts (what we paid)

Message me if you're interested.

DEH - novel launch ticket+book for sale ($40)  Oct 7 2018, 01:49:43 PM
bump

SOLD - deh novel launch ticket  Oct 7 2018, 07:33:39 AM

sold

Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?  Sep 20 2018, 11:19:36 AM

so there was never any announcement regarding when katie and adam are leaving the show, but this facebook ad just popped up for me and it says october 13... has anyone heard anything?

couldn't post the photo so here's the link..

https://ibb.co/co58re

Ryan McCartan is Wicked's Next Fiyero  Sep 15 2018, 06:24:54 PM

is that the same girl who streamed the show on Instagram live? 

standing room tickets limit  Aug 23 2018, 11:15:26 AM

Hello,

does anyone know if there's a limit to how many standing room ticket one person can buy (similar to rush tickets)? can each person only get one ticket? specifically for waitress but i'm guessing the policies are similar to all shows.

thanks!

Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?  Aug 16 2018, 10:54:52 AM

QueenTwinnied said: "I saw on Instagram that Jeremy Morse's (the current Ogie) fianceeAlex Tripp is joining the Waitress Tour. She didn't specify the role. Possibly Desi's replacement?

I would love to see Emily Koch promoted to lead.
"

alex is taking the ensemble/francine pom role.

HEAD OVER HEELS Previews  Jul 26 2018, 11:25:35 AM

Does anyone know the story behind what happened with jeff whitty and this show? I saw the show last night and went to his twitter as someone in the theater mentioned he had beef with the show, which seems to be true according to his tweets.

How to sell hard copy tickets?  Jul 10 2018, 10:08:39 AM
If you bought the tickets using ticketmaster, you can go to your order and change the delivery method to electronic tickets. they’ll void the hard copy tickets and send you electronic ones instead.
Melissa Benoist on Beautiful?  Jun 8 2018, 10:12:36 AM

according to a few people on twitter, she was great, but these were all supergirl fans so I don't know how biased they are.

Lynda Carter and Kevin Smith were both there to cheer for her.

Waitress Rush Tickets  May 22 2018, 11:00:20 AM

can anyone who rushed during kat's run share how the line was?

Waitress - how important are good seats  May 9 2018, 11:34:47 AM

you'll be fine. the only partial view seats are the front few rows on the sides. you'll see the entire stage from the balcony.

Melissa Benoist on Beautiful?  May 7 2018, 10:22:52 AM

It's official!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bieq7vMnO3z/

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/From-a-Super-Girl-to-a-Natural-Woman--Melissa-Benoist-Is-BEAUTIFULs-Next-Carole-King-20180507

Melissa Benoist on Beautiful?  Apr 26 2018, 11:30:37 PM

SuTerifa said: "Wow, people seem really upset that she had to cancel. However, this will be an excellent opportunity for her and one no actor would turn down."

The issue with Melissa is that she also canceled the UK con she has signed on last year. so that's 2 for 2 cancellations in the UK so those who are upset are mostly those who went through the same thing last year.

I agree that she'll most likely play Carole. she's

Melissa Benoist in Beautiful!  Apr 26 2018, 02:35:01 PM

So Melissa Benoist, Supergirl and Glee star, just cancelled an appearance at a UK con, and according to the organizers the reason is her being cast in Beautiful on Broadway... safe to assume, as Carole King.

The con is in 3 weeks, so announcement should be any day now.

https://twitter.com/starfuryevents/status/989563123723010048

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You