How to sell hard copy tickets?

suicidalmickeymouse Profile Photo
suicidalmickeymouse
#1How to sell hard copy tickets?
Posted: 7/9/18 at 8:28pm

I have 2 center row K mezz seats for Spongebob 8/22 2pm that I’m trying to get rid of in advance. They’re hard copy though and I’m not local. Some good discount codes came out and I’d love to upgrade. They were 75 per and I’m thinking of letting them go for 90 as a pair. What is the best way to go about this? Does anyone have any recommendations for me? I sat rear mezz last time but I’d love to see it orchestra this time.

Hunter: Your teeth need whitening./ Heidi: You sound weird./ Jeff: You taste funny.
-Jeff Bowen's worst onstage line flub.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#2How to sell hard copy tickets?
Posted: 7/9/18 at 8:55pm

I can't speak to the market for these, but StubHub is certainly the easiest way... you just have to price them to move, since you will need to sell/ship them a few days out via UPS.

Of course, if you call the Ticketmaster Arts Line, you may be able to upgrade these without selling at a loss. If what you're buying costs more than these tickets, they might let you exchange? 

yesraccoons Profile Photo
yesraccoons
#3How to sell hard copy tickets?
Posted: 7/10/18 at 12:17am

If they’re at the box office and you’re upgrading say have the people meet you day of. This works for hard copy in general too.

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#4How to sell hard copy tickets?
Posted: 7/10/18 at 9:07am

I have had success using https://www.ticketsnow.com for selling hard copy tickets. You will need to enter in the barcodes. This will then post the tickets for resale on Ticketmaster. You can set the price and adjust it at anytime as well. Once the tickets sold, Ticketmaster will generate new tickets for the buyer, so you don't even have to worry about getting the tickets to the buyer. 

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

michael122
#5How to sell hard copy tickets?
Posted: 7/10/18 at 10:08am

If you bought the tickets using ticketmaster, you can go to your order and change the delivery method to electronic tickets. they’ll void the hard copy tickets and send you electronic ones instead.

Videos