News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Angel2018

Member Name: Angel2018
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Angels - Ticket for Last Performace for Sale
 Jul 15 2018, 11:15:07 AM

My flight got cancelled this morning and I can’t make it to the final show crying I don’t want these amazing seats to go to waste. It’s Orchestra C 107 (Fourth Row Dead Centre) I paid $249 (negotiable) Any takers. Show is at 2 pm.  Please email rinatchen@gmail.com and I’ll get you in touch w my friend who’s attending who has the ticket

Angels in America RUSH
 Jul 9 2018, 05:12:49 PM

This week's Wed marathon is sold out already

Angels in America Stage Door?
 Jul 3 2018, 12:10:18 AM

Yes, they sign after Part 1 on Thursdays (except Nathan Stewart Jarrett, but he will come out for Part Two on Fridays)

Straight men playing gay men
 Jun 6 2018, 08:20:14 PM

kdogg36 said: "Another honest question (or four): Does Prior Walter have to have certain mannerisms that one might call stereotypical? Is it necessary for the story that he have them? Is it in the text? If so, isn't Tony Kushner kind of at fault for making his main character so stereotypical?"

Yes, that's how Prior is supposed to be played. Here's what Kushner said recently about the controversy about the casting:

"...And despite our current e

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/25/18
 Mar 26 2018, 03:38:08 PM

LesWickedly said: "As everone has said, Angels took a hit for all the press comps and opening day comps, but they will go back up this next week and I believe the raves will also help it."

The two shows on Wed (also the day of the winter storm) were predominantly press (2nd press night) and the two shows last night (opening) was mostly invite only. So that's four out of the seven shows.  The real numbers should start in the next couple weeks now that the won

ANGELS IN AMETICA Reviews
 Mar 25 2018, 09:14:54 PM

Tony Kushner’s Epic Returns to Broadway in Glory -  Five Stars *****

Time Out New York

New Yorker article
 Mar 19 2018, 07:51:15 PM

rosscoe(au) said: "If press day was last Saturday , when is opening night ?"

There are two press days. This past Saturday and the double header this Wednesday. Opening night is Sun. March 25th

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/18
 Mar 19 2018, 05:24:17 PM

Bobster159 said: "Angels did one fewer performance. Still pretty shocking to me it's not doing better, but this dip wasonly~5% rather than the 20% the dollars make it look."

Saturday's double header was also Press Day. So along with one less show compared to last week, they probably didn't make as much money as they could've made on Saturday afternoon/night with a lot of press/media in the audience (I assume they don't have to p

Chris Evans and Michael Cera Stage Door
 Mar 10 2018, 02:16:56 AM

broadwayfan128 said: "Can I have a link to that Andrew Garfield video? Please "

Andrew Garfield at Stage Door Politely Dealing with Ebayers =)

Angels in America rush reports
 Mar 2 2018, 11:54:12 PM

bstoll1 said: "Okay I'll try my luck at the rush line tomorrow and just get into the City by 9 a.m. hoping to get tickets for part 1 and 2."

Tomorrow's performance is Part 2 and so is Sunday's. If you want to see a double header, the first double show is on Sat. March 10

Angels in America Stage Door?
 Mar 1 2018, 03:53:49 PM

Andrew has signed every night so far. Last night, I saw pics of James McArdle, Denise Gough & Lee Pace too

ANGELS IN AMERICA (2018) Previews
 Feb 27 2018, 05:19:36 PM

For those asking about Beth Malone's performance dates. They're posted in the Playbill

For the previews, she is scheduled for the March 2, 3, 4, 10, 15, 16 performances

And after the show officially opens, she will be on every Wednesday for the double shows (Part One & Two) 

She also tweeted that she takes over the role full time some time in mid May

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You