News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SingItToMeBaby

Member Name: SingItToMeBaby
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SPRINGSTEEN ON BROADWAY 2021 Thread
 Jul 19 2021, 08:17:41 PM

JayElle said: "SingItToMeBaby said: "Thanks so much for your suggestion, JayElle! I'm also glad to hear that you think it's much better than his previous run!

I was planning to get merch after the show—do they keep the booth open for a while?
"

Sorry for late response SingItToMeBaby. Merch open before & after show w/long lines.
"

Hi JayElle, no worries! The show was incredible and I had no problem getting m

Jul 5 2021, 10:36:23 PM
Thanks so much for your suggestion, JayElle! I'm also glad to hear that you think it's much better than his previous run!

I was planning to get merch after the show—do they keep the booth open for a while?

Jul 5 2021, 07:02:58 PM
I'm seeing him tomorrow and I'm so excited! I know doors are opening at 6:45 but I was hoping to get a sense of how long it's taken folks to get through the line with the COVID precautions? I was planning to get there around 7:30.
Angels in America Lottery Seats
 Jun 8 2018, 11:26:56 PM

I got U 22 in the orch when I won for Part 1.

Hamilton
 May 31 2018, 02:13:43 AM

BalconyClub said: "Red Lobster."

Too good!

ISO 5/30 Angels ticket for part 2
 May 29 2018, 02:55:13 PM

Hi all, I've just won the lottery for part 1 tomorrow and wanted to see if anyone is looking to sell their ticket for part 2! I'm looking to pay around $60 (ideally if someone had a lotto ticket for part 2 that they couldn't make). Thanks in advance!

Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?
 May 28 2018, 02:26:44 AM

I've been wondering this as well! Also, how much should one expect to pay for orchestra seats? And are tickets significantly cheaper if purchased day of? And how early should one arrive if they'd like to buy for both the 1 pm and 7 pm same day shows?

NY Daily News: Ruthie Ann Miles Injured, Daughter Killed By Driver in Brooklyn
 May 16 2018, 10:58:00 PM

This is absolutely tragic. I can only imagine the sorrow she and her husband are experiencing right now.

Jerad Bortz(from wicked) car accident.
 Apr 25 2018, 02:46:09 PM

TravisOKC said: "How awesome would it beif the powers that be at wickedwere able to rework some of the choreography so Jerad could still be in the show?!"

That would be awesome. Also would be great to see more representation of varying abilities in bway moving forward!

ISO Springsteen TIx
 Apr 24 2018, 01:15:52 PM

I stopped by the Walter Kerr box office a few weeks ago right before an 8 pm show to get more info on their cancellation tickets and they told me that there's often cancellation tix and your best bet is to get to the BO when they open around 10 am. Tix range in price from $500-$830 and they actually had some earlier in the day before I arrived (not that I would've been able to afford a ticket then and there but I can at least save up and plan to try and buy a cancellation ticket later

Getting Springsteen ticket off of StubHub-- Y or N?
 Apr 9 2018, 01:30:47 AM

sharona39 said: "SingItToMeBaby said: "Hi all! I really want to see Springsteen on Bway and was thinking of getting a ticket off of StubHub (unless I happen to win a lottery!) but wanted to see what folks would recommend as I don't want to get scammed, even though I understand there's a money-back guarantee on fake tix.

Also, does anyone know what the WK Theatre does in the event of unclaimed lotto tickets?

Thanks!

-Amanda

Getting Springsteen ticket off of StubHub-- Y or N?
 Apr 2 2018, 08:39:20 PM

Hi all! I really want to see Springsteen on Bway and was thinking of getting a ticket off of StubHub (unless I happen to win a lottery!) but wanted to see what folks would recommend as I don't want to get scammed, even though I understand there's a money-back guarantee on fake tix.

Also, does anyone know what the WK Theatre does in the event of unclaimed lotto tickets?

Thanks!

-Amanda

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You