pixeltracker

Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?

Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?

Bette's Turban Profile Photo
Bette's Turban
#1Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?
Posted: 5/26/18 at 12:54pm

I apologize to whoever is going to get bent out of shape for me asking.. since I am sure there is a older thread out there.  My question is.. Recently; what kind of seat location have people been getting on tkts?  

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#2Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?
Posted: 5/26/18 at 12:58pm

On 5/13, a friend of mine got orchestra center row J.

Updated On: 5/26/18 at 12:58 PM

Impossible2
#3Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?
Posted: 5/26/18 at 1:00pm

Bette's Turban said: "I apologize to whoever is going to get bent out of shape for me asking.. since I am sure there is a older thread out there. My question is.. Recently; what kind of seat location have people been getting on tkts?"

Have a look at whats left on Ticketmaster for the days you want and that will give you an idea of what is left for them to sell.

My TKTS seats were amazing, I got Row D centre aisle and row C centre aisle. That was in April however when things were quiet, it might be different now with the Tony Noms and busier crowds.

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#4Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?
Posted: 5/26/18 at 1:10pm

Have they been selling both parts at once?

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

Impossible2
#5Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?
Posted: 5/26/18 at 1:22pm

DAME said: "Have they been selling both parts at once?"

On double performance days they sell both together in the morning or the second show seperately on single performance days they sell them separately. 

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#6Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?
Posted: 5/26/18 at 2:15pm

Thank you so much . I might give this Wednesday a try.

Impossible2
#7Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?
Posted: 5/26/18 at 2:40pm

DAME said: "Thank you so much . I might give this Wednesday a try."

I looked on Ticketmaster on the day of the show and saw what seats were available and then walked up to the TKTS window in Lincoln Centre and asked for the seat I wanted and got them lol

Even I was surprised!

They are very nice there, especially the middle aged lady woman with the curly hair. 

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#8Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?
Posted: 5/26/18 at 2:46pm

DAME said: "Thank you so much . I might give this Wednesday a try."

Dame, if you try TKTS on Wednesday, could you report back? Angels is the only of my 8 shows I’m seeing 6/19 - 26 that I don’t have tickets for yet and the only day I can see it is the June 20th Wednesday double performance day. I want to wait and buy through TKTS because I want front Orchestra and right now that would cost me about $500 total. Of course, I may chicken out and pre-buy since I’m going post-Tonys and demand will likely increase and ticket prices increase even more. But it would be helpful to know your experience. 

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#9Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?
Posted: 5/26/18 at 4:43pm

Miles2Go2 said: "DAME said: "Thank you so much . I might give this Wednesday a try."

Dame, if you try TKTS on Wednesday, couldyou report back? Angels is the only of my 8 shows I’m seeing 6/19 - 26 that I don’t have tickets for yet and the only day I can see it is the June 20th Wednesday double performance day. I want to wait and buy through TKTS because I want front Orchestra and right now that would cost me about $500 total. Of course, I may chicken out and pre-buy since I’m going post-Tonys and demand will likely increase and ticket prices increase even more. But it would be helpful to know your experience.

"

Will do!  You know the difference will be that your dates are after the Tonys.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#10Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?
Posted: 5/26/18 at 4:49pm

DAME said: "Miles2Go2 said: "DAME said: "Thank you so much . I might give this Wednesday a try."

Dame, if you try TKTS on Wednesday, couldyou report back? Angels is the only of my 8 shows I’m seeing 6/19 - 26 that I don’t have tickets for yet and the only day I can see it is the June 20th Wednesday double performance day. I want to wait and buy through TKTS because I want front Orchestra and right now that would cost me about $500 total. Of course, I may chicken out and pre-buy since I’m going post-Tonys and demand will likely increase and ticket prices increase even more. But it would be helpful to know your experience.

"

Will do! You know the difference will be that your dates are after the Tonys.
"

Yes, I know. smiley

Impossible2
#11Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?
Posted: 5/26/18 at 4:58pm

Miles2Go2 said: "DAME said: "Thank you so much . I might give this Wednesday a try."

"

Just keep an eye on Ticketmaster after the Tony's for the date you want. If they start to sell buy them, if they don't wait.

I bought pretty ****ty mezz tickets because I panicked and then on the day over half of the stalls were still empty. So I gave the ****ty seats away to someone and bought the better seats from TKTS. In the end it probably cost me the same as it would've bought them at full price.

Lesson learned, don't give in to panic!

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#12Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?
Posted: 5/26/18 at 5:11pm

Good advice. Thanks.

SingItToMeBaby
#13Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?
Posted: 5/28/18 at 2:26am

I've been wondering this as well! Also, how much should one expect to pay for orchestra seats? And are tickets significantly cheaper if purchased day of? And how early should one arrive if they'd like to buy for both the 1 pm and 7 pm same day shows?

jbird5
#14Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?
Posted: 5/28/18 at 8:00am

Bette's Turban said: "I apologize to whoever is going to get bent out of shape for me asking.. since I am sure there is a older thread out there. My question is.. Recently; what kind of seat location have people been getting on tkts? "

I got Side Orchestra Row G 3 seats in from the aisle through TDF. Great seat.

jbird5
#15Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?
Posted: 5/28/18 at 8:02am

Bette's Turban said: "I apologize to whoever is going to get bent out of shape for me asking.. since I am sure there is a older thread out there. My question is.. Recently; what kind of seat location have people been getting on tkts? "

I got Side Orchestra Row G 3 seats in from the aisle through TDF. Great seat.  It’s a crapshoot, but you may get lucky.

SomethingPeculiar Profile Photo
SomethingPeculiar
#16Angels on TKTS.. what kind of seats?
Posted: 5/28/18 at 9:19am

I saw it thru TDF and my seats were in the front mezz for part 1 and the side orchestra (I think row J about halfway in the middle of the left aisle) for part 2. Great seats and it was kind of fun to see the difference of how it looked from the mezz vs the orch.

Videos