Angels in America Lottery Seats

kmissa
#1Angels in America Lottery Seats
Posted: 6/8/18 at 1:26pm

So sorry if there already is a thread for this, but trying to figure out lottery vs. heading to TKTS or last minute box office for a good seat for tonight. I got lucky with Stubhub yesterday, and I want to see Part 2 tonight. Are lottery seats in the mezzanine like TDF? I've never used TKTS, but I believe you can see your seats before you pay. On the app they are showing 50% off. Thanks in advance.

I rolled the dice on lottery and got left Orchestra N! So excited. Thanks for input. 

Updated On: 6/8/18 at 01:26 PM

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#2Angels in America Lottery Seats
Posted: 6/8/18 at 1:36pm

My friend and I did the Angels lottery a couple of weeks ago. We both entered, and she won. I didn't handle the details of paying, so I may be fuzzy on the details. But I'm pretty sure you can't pick your seats. I know there are some where you can. On the Broadway Direct website for Angels it says seats are assigned at the discretion of the box office. We sat in the mid-mezzanine on the side.

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#3Angels in America Lottery Seats
Posted: 6/8/18 at 1:40pm

I saw Part 1 last night via the lottery and had Orchestra P 2-4.

kmissa
#4Angels in America Lottery Seats
Posted: 6/8/18 at 1:40pm

macnyc said: "My friend and I did the Angels lottery a couple of weeks ago. We both entered, and she won. I didn't handle the details of paying, so I may be fuzzy on the details. But I'm pretty sure you can't pick your seats. I know there are some where you can. On the Broadway Direct website for Angels it says seats are assigned at the discretion of the box office. We sat in the mid-mezzanine on the side."

Thanks! I know I can't pick the seats, I just wanted to know if lottery was a certain section. I would risk it to be in the orchestra, but I don't mind letting them go and just going to TKTS to secure an actual Orchestra seat for more.

Fosse76
#5Angels in America Lottery Seats
Posted: 6/8/18 at 3:36pm

I'd go to TKTS. It doesn't guarantee anything, but you don't have to pay for a seat you don't want. Lottery locations for this show seem to be in both the orchestra and mezzanine.

Danielle49
#6Angels in America Lottery Seats
Posted: 6/8/18 at 8:54pm

Lottery locations are definitely all over the theater - mine was Orchestra K2. Everyone to the right of me was a single lottery winner as well.

SingItToMeBaby
#7Angels in America Lottery Seats
Posted: 6/8/18 at 11:26pm

I got U 22 in the orch when I won for Part 1.

Updated On: 6/8/18 at 11:26 PM

Videos