News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hotdamnmanhavuseendaveed

hotdamnmanhavuseendaveed Profile Photo
Member Name: hotdamnmanhavuseendaveed
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Best understudy you've ever seen?
 Aug 12 2018, 11:47:40 PM

Courtnee Carter as Ti Moune! Her energy and vocals were amazing!

Dear Evan Hansen cast changes thread
 Aug 1 2018, 11:21:02 PM

Does Mallory have a history with DEH? I thought I read she did on another thread but I may have misunderstood.

Funniest chase sequence?
 Jul 14 2018, 04:27:31 PM

I was just A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum and the chase scene is HILARIOUS! It's about 20 minutes of chasing and it's so funny. One of my favorite parts is Senex flirting with who he thinks is Philia, but its actually Hysterium!

Laura Dreyfuss Sunday Matinee
 Jul 12 2018, 03:53:42 PM
Thank you everyone for helping me. it was much appreciated.
 Jul 12 2018, 03:47:58 PM

WayTooBroadway said: "But do we need a different thread every time you need to ask an “Is this cast member there?” question?

Seriously. And no, I haven’t seen Daveed.
"

sorry man. i was just curious cause it was her last performance. i will make note not to ask about actors attendance rates. i’m surprised you haven’t seen daveed diggs before. u should look him up

Jul 12 2018, 03:39:00 PM
I bought tickets for sunday’s matinee to see laura dreyfuss on her last day but then i remembered the whole cast thing with matinees and how usually it’s oliva puckett, micheal lee brown,
ect. are they still doing that or is it just a different evan or do you think that laura will be performing the matinee because it’s her last performance?

The Band's Visit
 Jul 12 2018, 08:42:08 AM

Thank you so much! The whole cast, besides Rachel, was there! 

The Band's Visit
 Jul 11 2018, 05:42:58 PM

I know it is super last minute, but does anyone know who is on tonight in The Band's Visit? I am curious if Rachel is still in Iceland.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You