News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadway.4me2

broadway.4me2 Profile Photo
Member Name: broadway.4me2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

9/2/21 Reopening Nights Thread
 Sep 3 2021, 12:40:22 AM

UnwoundFantasies said: "What was the line they changed in Waitress for Nick? I know they added the Live your Life pie to the board. "

The pie Jenna serves at Dawn and Ogie’s Wedding is now called the “Live Your Life” pie! Got massive applause from the audience!

Springsteen On Broadway returns June 26
 Jun 10 2021, 12:18:40 PM

BOM said: "I used seatgeek on mobile and didn't even have to wait in a queue. Just secured two $75 tickets for August."

How? Whenever I click on a show in the app it just tells me to go to the website

Springsteen On Broadway returns June 26
 Jun 10 2021, 12:08:23 PM

cjmclaughlin10 said: "Currently waiting in the line. If anyone gets through, please let me know how easy/complicated the process is"

This queue is not moving lol

HADESTOWN will return on September 2
 Jun 8 2021, 10:06:09 AM

GinaDC2 said: "Code is SINGITAGAIN. All of opening weekend is still more or less sold out though...guess they didn't hold anything back for the fan presale. Feh."

Thank you! Just checked and I guess the first performance really did sell out during the cancellation presale. Gonna have to try to get resale tickets as the date gets closer I guess lol

Jun 8 2021, 10:03:30 AM

Anyone get an email yet? I didn't

Jun 1 2021, 10:36:25 AM

VanillaIceCream2 said: "rkade21 - I was on the site right at 10am on the first day of the presale, so I think the missing sections weren't sold at all."

This, there's no way the first performance instantly sold out. They're definitely holding a lot back

Jun 1 2021, 10:21:01 AM

Alexander Lamar said: "Alexander Lamar said: "I also got a ticket for 9/3 after it was clear nothing had been made available for 9/2. Were any of the Jujamcyn presale people able to get 9/2?"

Just looked back and it seems that people in the cancellation presale were indeed able to book for 9/2, at least in the mezz.
"

I wonder if the fan presale will have more seats for that performance

Jun 1 2021, 10:14:43 AM

WesternSky2 said: "Snagged two tickets for Sept 3!! Very excited.

Also agreed - they must be holding Sept 2nd for something, because not even for a minute were tickets available for that performance.
"

Possibly for the fan general pre-sale next week?

Jun 1 2021, 10:08:43 AM

rkade21 said: "9/2 already all sold out? "

Don't think so, Hadestown must be planning something special for that show. 10 AM hit and no tickets were even put on sale.

SIX - Preview Thread
 May 6 2021, 10:25:34 AM

I also guessed it! Got my tickets for 9/17!

SIX - Preview Thread
 May 6 2021, 10:10:26 AM

SIx's Instagram account just posted on their story:

"Hang tight, queedom. Emails coming soon"

SIX - Preview Thread
 May 6 2021, 10:02:58 AM

Didn't get mine yet either

Netflix's THE PROM trailer premieres 10/22
 Dec 5 2020, 01:36:01 PM

Saw it yesterday, my first time back in a movie theatre since Feb.

As someone who loved the Broadway production, I adored this film. It does however feel like you'll either love it or you'll hate it. I thought James was the weakest part but he will still good, he doesn't ruin the movie or anything. He only gets truly bad towards the end with more emotional scenes. Everyone else, especially Meryl (obviously), was incredible. I'm putting some changes in the spoiler if any

Aladdin Disney Plus
 Nov 20 2020, 01:51:47 PM

The watch page for it leaked on Apple's TV app. So it is coming out, we just don't know when.

Here are some pictures of it

https://ibb.co/SXD4X1F

https://ibb.co/ft2KJPS

Thoughts on Back to the Future The Musical?
 Oct 15 2019, 09:46:13 AM

carolinaguy said: "Listen to John Mulaney's bit on a pitch meeting for Back to the Future and the entire franchise will be ruined for you forever, lol."

I've heard it! So funny! He even asked Michael J. Fox "How did Marty and Doc become friends?" when Michael was a guest on "Oh, Hello" 

Thoughts on Back to the Future The Musical?
 Oct 15 2019, 09:41:37 AM

"Roger Bart Will Star In BACK TO THE FUTURE THE MUSICAL" https://www.broadwayworld.com/westend/article/Roger-Bart-Will-Star-In-BACK-TO-THE-FUTURE-THE-MUSICAL-20191015

SIX (finally) headed to Broadway?
 Jul 31 2019, 04:40:08 PM

BroadwayRox3588 said: "I read both of those Instagram posts as Hal Prince tributes."

Hey! I run @broadway.4me! I respectfully have to say it is not a tribute to Hal. Everyone I know who also posted it are getting the same comments, dms, etc! I legally cannot say what it is referencing though.

Either way rest in peace Hal Prince.

2018-2019 shows that have recouped?
 Jul 7 2019, 07:34:28 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "THE FERRYMAN has not recouped. It’s had quite a few rough weeks at the box office and is hugely expensive to run, so I can’t imagine it’s on track to recoup"

Ferryman recouped!

Is Dave dead?
 Mar 6 2019, 10:17:19 PM
I hope it’s not! One thing that makes me think it isn’t dead is that on PolkPR’s website it’s listed as a current client and it wasn’t a month ago! So there’s hope!
Broadway fan accounts, and the growing rise of fame
 Feb 26 2019, 03:09:37 PM

Lol I thought this was about me but it turns out it wasn’t according to OP

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You