News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AtlantaRay

AtlantaRay Profile Photo
Member Name: AtlantaRay
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SMASH
 Apr 27 2013, 03:30:41 PM
Not only has Smash been “practically been sabotaged by its network this season” (as one person recently wrote on this forum, and I agree---)
BUT---
tonight the local NBC affiliate in the Atlanta market (that would be you, wxia-channel 11)… has preempted tonight’s NBC broadcast of Smash in favor of their local “service awards” (or some rubbish along those lines…)

Smash can’t catch a break in any way, shape or form … DAMMMMIT!
(…actually they claim they will show tonight’s ep

Who's watching Smash tonight?
 Apr 6 2013, 05:14:24 PM
My dvr will pick it up ... I'm going to Atlanta's Alliance theater for the North American premiere of the West End musical 'Zorro' ...
I'm one of the people who hate the idea that Smash is failing while dreck like 'ncis' goes on for years and years ... the viewing tastes of the American people never fails to slay me

After Theater dining in NY ...?
 May 15 2012, 11:40:45 AM
Thanks for these quick responses ...

I’m going to be in NY this weekend and have tickets for ‘Once’ on Saturday and ‘Silence’ on Friday ... the weather seems like it will be great up there ...
so far, these dining suggestions seem excellent...

After Theater dining in NY ...?
 May 15 2012, 11:13:43 AM
Hello group,

I’m not one to do an early-bird-rush-through-to-make-curtain-dinner --- So, do any of you New Yorkers or regular Broadway-goers have any suggestions for dining after a show ...?

Doesn’t necessary have to be high-end or too fancy, just looking for your favorite place in the Theater District or nearby that’s not an Olive Garden ...

I realize ‘Joe Allen’ is one of the ‘go-to’ places but it’s never easy to get into...

Thanks for any good sug

Ticketing/Seating
 Jan 20 2011, 02:38:56 PM
those American Express seats are not all they are cracked up about ...

I tried to get some seats for several different shows via the AmEx “priority seating” when I was planning a visit to NYC for Nov 2010 ("planning" took place in late summer 2010) ... AmEx will show you some choices, but nothing particularly “close”, “choice” or “aisle” ... These AmEx seats appears to be as randomly picked as ‘broadway box discounts’ appear to be...
I think the whole premium seating thing has g

What's the best way to get tickets?
 Feb 2 2005, 06:01:58 PM
Hello folks, this is my first time on this site so forgive me if this is a much-asked question. I live in Atlanta and planning a b-way trip for the spring (April) ... I want to see Wicked, Q, and maybe another show.
Looking into 'ticketmaster' for Wicked in April all of their seats seem to start in row 'X'.
Now I don't mind paying 100 bucks for such a show but I would like to get some decent seats. There are tons of 'scalper sites' (like Wickedtickets.com) that have better seats but th

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You