News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Charlie

Charlie Profile Photo
Member Name: Charlie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Rent!
 Feb 5 2005, 08:24:38 PM
Oh god. Avenue Q is definately not RENT with puppets. As much as I loved Avenue Q, I have to say that RENT is always going to outrank it. I think I speak for everyone when I say that RENT is a classic show that can't be tweaked in any way to make another great show.
re: Kristin at the SAG awards
 Feb 5 2005, 08:17:25 PM
Gotta love Kristen. I don't think she was having a swordfight though, maybe she was simulating something else. ;x
So...
 Feb 5 2005, 07:25:48 PM
I just got the role of CB in a production of YAGMCB. I did "Corner of the Sky" from Pippin. Charlie Brown only goes up to an F I believe, but you might want to check me on that. I know Snoopy goes up to a B flat and Linus goes up to an F as well ...

Pick a happy song since YAGMCB is a happy kids show. Good luck. :)

late
 Feb 5 2005, 12:05:14 AM
Yeah, I'm excited to see him in it. I'm sure he will be great. Anyway, I will await a reply from Mr. Rapp which I will hopefully receive in the next few days. Right now I am tired from YAGMCB rehearsals, so I should get some sleep. Cya all later.
late
 Feb 4 2005, 10:33:46 PM
Hello Mr. Rapp.

I just recieved the role of Charlie Brown in my High School production of YAGMCB. I'd like to talk to you about your experiences and troubles with playing the role of Charlie Brown. If you'd like to talk to me (only if you like) via e-mail, my address is (xiveus@gmail.com). If not, feel free to PM me or simply reply on this thread. Do whatever is best for you, I don't want to take time out of your busy schedule. Thank you so much and good luck with the RENT movie. <

re: You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
 Feb 3 2005, 09:14:56 PM
Thank you, I'm not just interested in meeting professionals. I've always wanted to meet fellow actors. I would however, be very excited to talk to one -- for obvious reasons. =)
You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
 Feb 3 2005, 08:57:18 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Max and I'm a sophomore in High School.

I just got the part of Charlie Brown in my school show and I'm really interested in talking to Anthony about his experiences. I don't know if I'm allowed to be posting here or whatever ... I'm interested in meeting a bunch of actors, since I plan on going into an acting career.

Well, I have to go study my lines. Bye bye everyone.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You