News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for j robinson

Member Name: j robinson
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hadestown Understudies
 Jan 21 2022, 10:36:27 AM

Saw the show last night (1/20), and Andre, Reeve and Eva were all out. Still a good show but would love to catch Andre and Eva before the end of their runs.

DEAR EVAN HANSEN film sets September 2021 release
 Oct 27 2021, 11:27:24 PM
As someone who loved the stage musical and saw it 3x, I think the movie suffers from terrible pacing and was, at times, outright boring. IMO the characters are more flat in the movie, so there really isn’t the same level of energy propelling the plot forward as on stage.
Jagged Little Pill - Reviews
 Jan 11 2020, 10:47:27 AM

I may be in the minority here, but my boyfriend and I saw the show last night and quite literally could not make it to the second act.  Which is a shame because a good friend had said that the best part of the show arrived in the second act with Patten's performance of "You Oughta Know".  Alas, we will watch the performance at the Tony's. I admit that I'm not the biggest fan of Alanis, but I appreciate her body of work. I like to listen to "Ironic&quo

Your Top 10 Shows This Decade
 Nov 27 2019, 12:07:01 PM

MUSICALS/PLAYS

The Color Purple (2015 Revival)

Hadestown

Hamilton

Tina! The Tina Turner Musical

Dear Evan Hansen

Come From Away

The Inheritance

Slave Play

The Crucible (2016 Revival)

Little Shop of Horrors (2019 Revival)

Waitress rush update?
 Sep 13 2018, 11:04:42 AM

Arrived this morning (Thursday) at 8am and was 4th in line. By 10am, there were 12 people max. Received Box, Partial View tix.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You