News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Niles Silvers

Member Name: Niles Silvers
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Karen Olivo not returning to MOULIN ROUGE!  Apr 15 2021, 12:45:34 AM

It just seems a strange thing to fall on your sword for.  I hope she's right about not worrying about money in her pockets, pickins are slim out there right now. 

Surely there should be a HAL PRINCE THEATRE  Mar 27 2021, 11:15:58 PM

Isn't there a George Abbott Theater?  

Audition Advice Not Taken  May 21 2019, 11:11:43 AM

Please realize that many of these posts asking for "advice" are merely trolling expeditions to see how much response they can get.  Sorry your feelings were hurt in your earnest quest to help.  

May 12 2019, 07:26:19 PM

I wonder what untrained performers she is referring to?  (and yes, I realize that she is using that as an example for her point).  

Teaser trailer for Judy w/Renee Zellweger  May 11 2019, 08:15:31 PM

Several things: Judy's voice was not gone at the end.  I have listened to her last recorded concert, and she still sounded quite good singing Over the Rainbow.  Also, she did have her troubles, but to say that she led a tortured life is a bit of an oversimplification.  She still had her children and through all the ups and downs, she kept going. I don't care to watch or listen to Renee attempt to channel her voice, although I'm sure she's a good actress. &n

David Yazbek and Robert Horn to Write Tammy Faye Bakker Musical  May 7 2019, 07:46:43 PM

It's a pretty tragic story; maybe it would work as an opera.

Broadway at the MET... UMM BILLY PORTER OWNING THE MET!!  May 7 2019, 03:55:30 PM

Thank you.  Spectacle is not necessarily camp.  

Theater Gunshots  May 4 2019, 01:04:39 PM

lol

I DON'T GET IT  May 2 2019, 01:06:33 AM

One day, Earth will be swallowed up by a yawning black hole.  

Too raunchy to wear for a show?  Apr 30 2019, 11:32:32 AM

Dear, you must be awfully bored to make up a ridiculous posting such as this.  Also, exactly how old are you to be using the term "racy"?  

Kelli O'Hara shady comments about a Broadway producer  Apr 30 2019, 11:27:07 AM

Well that certainly works in her favor by making vague accusations, involving herself in a cause without actually saying what her issues were, and not specifying who she is accusing.  And, as is typical, the pathetic sycophants on this board rally to support her and demand "privacy" for something she brought up herself.  Laughable. 

Strangely specific question about Broadway sippy cups  Apr 21 2019, 03:59:32 PM

Is this the absolute nadir of the Broadway Chat Board?  I'm voting yes.  

R.I.P. Georgia Engel  Apr 20 2019, 02:38:29 AM

Veo nada.

Present-Day Adaptation of OKLAHOMA! in the Works for TV  Apr 16 2019, 03:31:56 PM

OK, white folk, let's dance and sing and pretend we don't live in a Hate State!  Would be better suited for the horror genre.  

Millie Banned from School district. What's Next?  Apr 15 2019, 09:07:09 PM

"White slavery" was very much in vogue in the minds of the public during the time this story was set.  It's hard to believe that it would still be portrayed in this day and age.  

Laurie Metcalf and Eddie Izzard in WHO'S AFRAID OF VIRGINIA WOOLF?  Apr 15 2019, 09:03:36 PM

This should serve as a nice palate cleanser after her TV debacle.  

R.I.P. Georgia Engel  Apr 15 2019, 08:58:43 PM

Christian Scientist did not seek medical attention.  She was so quirky on stage and screen. 

What would you do if you were performing on Broadway in between shows on Matinee Days?  Apr 13 2019, 07:04:26 PM

Answer fan mail.

OKLAHOMA! Reviews  Apr 13 2019, 02:26:11 PM

Anyone who considers the NY Post a legitimate publication is a fool.  As someone else said, it is a far right wing hate rag, and this "reviewer" is a paid shill to push its agenda.  Just like online trolls, the best thing to do is ignore and block.  

Dolly's Age?  Apr 11 2019, 11:39:46 PM

In the old days, they referred to it as a woman "of a certain age".  

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You