News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nycW44

Member Name: nycW44
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LEOPOLDSDTADT Rush?  Jun 30 2023, 04:46:21 AM

I rushed this past Saturday, got there around 8:30am and was 8th in line. The 1st 3 people got there around 7am. When the box office open over 40 people. It seems a good amount did get tickets. Note that rush tickets are in balcony.

NEW YORK, NEW YORK Rush  Jun 19 2023, 08:57:39 PM

How's the lines been these days with summer upon us?

NEW YORK, NEW YORK Rush  Jun 19 2023, 08:56:58 PM

What is the name of this app for rush lines? Thanks

BobbyChild2 said: "Did you try this new app for the rush lines? Some friends have found it helpful. I was told this chat was good, too, but it seems hit or miss. Any other resources that anyone uses?"

Is Chicago still offering SRO?  Jun 19 2023, 04:22:38 AM

I don't know how often they sell out to then offer SRO. The rush tickets are pretty easy to get as an alternative.

Camelot lottery  Jun 18 2023, 09:02:09 PM

Thanks Dollypop! Did they send the tickets via email or you had to physically pick up at box office? 

LEOPOLDSDTADT Rush?  Jun 18 2023, 05:51:31 PM

How is the rush after the Tonys? What time would you recommend for rushing? 

Camelot lottery  Jun 18 2023, 05:50:19 PM

Anyone won the Camelot lottery recently? How competitive is this one? 

The Official TDF Thread  Jun 16 2023, 03:59:42 AM

Camelot has a bunch of dates showing up starting week of 6/28 

The Official TDF Thread  Jun 14 2023, 11:49:06 AM

How lightly do we think Light in the Piazza at City Center will show up on TDF? I know I have seen other Encore tickets on TDF before and do we think it will pop up more like next week? Thanks

Spring 2023 Red Bucket Merch  Apr 2 2023, 02:49:30 AM

Kimberly Akimbo is $50 signed playbill and $80 signed poster

Sweeney Todd Rush/Lotto???  Apr 1 2023, 10:31:27 PM

I wonder if those standing might be cast/crew family & friends. That's where Hamilton use to place family & friends when it 1st opened. Might take at least a month before they open SRO to the public. 

Sweeney Todd Rush/Lotto???  Mar 31 2023, 07:44:37 PM

I walked by Lunt Fontanne two times earlier this week & inquire about SRO. The box office told me no current plans to offer standing. 

Sweeney - SRO  Mar 31 2023, 01:46:43 PM

I walked by Lunt Fontanne two times earlier this week & inquire about SRO. The box office told me no current plans to offer standing. 

Phantom Closing?  Mar 31 2023, 01:40:05 PM

Similar experience lining up for SRO on Tuesday. 1st person @830, 2nd @8:45, 3 more by 9, by 10am closer to 20. The 1st person said they missed out last week when they came at 930am. Someone in line says it’s 28 SRO per show. They had 3 box office workers so it will all go fast. Make sure to say SRO & not rush as the box office will say they don’t have a rush. It’s beautiful to see the whole staging from SRO & for $29 is best deal.

Lehmann Bros - San Francisco run cast?  Feb 2 2022, 11:30:19 PM

I passed by the ACT box office last week & asked if the cast from LA was coming to SF. The box office person told me she didn't think so, but I'm not 100% clear that she was talking about the Broadway vs. LA cast as we know that Simon Russell Beale and Adam Godley are continuing to LA. The person also basically suggested to me to not purchase tickets right now because they anticipate the show dates may be push backed and will require exchanges then. They mention news on date

Avett Brothers’ SWEPT AWAY at Berkeley Rep - Previews & Reviews  Jan 20 2022, 09:47:40 PM

I should also say this is my 4th John Logan book musical and my least favorite

Avett Brothers’ SWEPT AWAY at Berkeley Rep - Previews & Reviews  Jan 20 2022, 09:44:01 PM

You shouldn't have any problems at box office. I was under 35 when I bought ticket & they didn't ask to check ID at pick up. This past Saturday night, I would say less than 1/2 of theater was full. I figure a lot of subscribers are exchanging for later dates this year. I agree with reviews on pacing & characterization issues. Does anyone know how the cast is doing now? Saturday the ensemble was wearing masks due to a positive case. Hope things are better now!

BCEFA Red Buckets?  Dec 17 2021, 02:55:29 AM

I went recently to GFNC & they weren't collecting. I wonder if its up to a show's preference? I don't believe any BCEFA specific merchandises being sold? 

BCEFA Red Buckets?  Dec 16 2021, 01:45:34 PM

I was at Six last week and they were collecting red bucket donations. I haven’t notice any other shows collecting this year. Has anyone seen any other collections? 

Company Rush Tickets?  Dec 13 2021, 03:16:33 AM

I rushed this past Wednesday (12/8) for the final preview. I arrived at 820am & there were already 6 people in line. The people before me were offer box seats (partial view) or SRO, which the box office staff advised as the better view. SRO was located on the house right of the orchestra and the entire section was full (approx 12 people). Not sure if any non-box seats were sold as rush or if there is any SRO space on the left side. I ended up opting for SRO for the cheaper price ($32) and

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You