News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SoCuteIHurtz88

SoCuteIHurtz88 Profile Photo
Member Name: SoCuteIHurtz88
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Kit Connor, Rachel Zegler to star in Sam Gold-directed ROMEO + JULIET
 Aug 12 2024, 04:11:26 PM

Has no one seen R & J, the four actor, all-male version of Romeo and Juliet set in a boys' school? It's still probably my favorite version of the Rome & Juliet story (yes...I'm including West Side Story). I'm sure that this could be a mess, but nothing here has given any indication that it will be a mess. 

John Doyle is at it again!
 Jul 25 2011, 12:36:58 PM
"Whichever approach he takes he's an excellent director who gets consistently great performances from his casts. Or does that not count?"

That, of course, could be argued. At length. In fact, the actor/muso (is that really a phrase???) concept is the least of my problems with John Doyle as a director.

What's the dirt on Codster?
 Jun 13 2011, 02:45:43 PM
That Evil McDormand woman. She has an Oscar, ya know.

John Laroquette has like THREE EMMYS!

Kill them with fire, I say.

poor poor Brooke Shields
 Jun 13 2011, 02:35:11 PM
"Sorry, but again, I am surprised at the show of support for an obviously high or drunk Brooke Shields who messed up TWICE during the Tonys, including having to be bleeped out on National TV! I guess I believed that Broadway implies a measure of PROFESSIONALISIM"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I've worked with people who have taken Ecstasy during a show so their roll would hit during the bows. I know people who have shown up to matinees from a club while still rolling...and they still did the show.

Viva Jessica; a gay Tom might be a butch Tom?
 Mar 17 2005, 04:22:35 PM
I say this with all due respect to your grandmother and her lovely memories:

Don't let anyone talk you out of seeing something because it couldn't be as good as the original (now...how would you ever know?)

It's one of the greatest plays written in the 20th century and is receiving a noteworthy production, imo.

PS...I just totally realized I'm logged on as the wrong person...switching back to robbiej!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You