News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LaVieBoheme2

LaVieBoheme2 Profile Photo
Member Name: LaVieBoheme2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/lavieboheme09
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Light in the Piazza Sheet music!! PLEASE!
 Nov 27 2005, 04:50:47 PM
There's a score on Ebay on sale right now if you want to pay for it.
re: Marie Christine?
 Nov 17 2005, 08:42:45 PM
I didn't get to see it on Broadway sadly, but I love the cast recording, and I would really like to see it performed sometime. BSoBW2- I would love to read your paper as well when you finish it, if you don't mind.
re: Color Purple cast on Letterman Tonight
 Nov 17 2005, 12:37:09 AM
They did "Push the Button" (I don't know if that's the title of it or not, but that's what they kept on singing, so I figured it was).

Edit: musicman beat me to it!

re: Color Purple cast on Letterman Tonight
 Nov 17 2005, 12:32:31 AM
Just saw it, and I loved it! I really want to see this show.
re: Is the Wicked tour worth it or should I wait?
 Nov 17 2005, 12:16:17 AM
When is Stephanie leaving? I was planning on seeing it in March, so does anyone know an approximate date? I saw Wicked on Broadway with the original cast and wasn't exactly crazy about the show itself- I am interested in seeing Stephanie though because I keep on hearing how amazing she is, but I won't even bother if she's going to be gone.
re: New Rent interview
 Nov 17 2005, 12:08:24 AM
Really? I hope so... I just adore Mimi's line "He was the same way, alway saying run away, hit the road, don't commit, YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!" It's just one of the best and most emotional lines in the entire show; I hope that that part of it wasn't cut.
re: Have you ever found your perfect song?
 Nov 16 2005, 10:34:47 PM
"Far From the Home I Love" from Fiddler on the Roof seems to fit my voice perfectly (and it's become one of my favorite songs to use in auditions).
re: New Rent interview
 Nov 16 2005, 10:29:48 PM
NOOOOOOOO! Goodbye Love was cut? I was upset when "Contact" was cut, but now I'm just heartbroken. That's always been my absolute favorite songs- you're suppose to walk away from Rent feeling a little hurt, at least I always have; that's what makes it real.
Is it terrible that I'm actually starting to dread the release of this movie?

re: Macy's Parade
 Nov 16 2005, 10:14:42 PM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=874907#1575646
re: Don't you hate... (RENT related)
 Nov 16 2005, 10:04:52 PM
Danielm: in response to your post, for me personally:
Has it turned them into AIDS activists? -Yes.
Has it encouraged them to work in support of the rights of Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transexuals ect...? -Yes.
Do they now support performance artists? -Yes.
Have they been encouraged to see other theatre (not just Broadway shows)? -Yes.
Have they investigated "La Boheme" the opera this show was based on? -Yes.
Has it made them look at the way artists are funded in this co

re: Sad songs in funny shows, or vice versa...
 Nov 16 2005, 09:50:43 PM
I second "There's a Fine, Fine Line" in Avenue Q. I was seriously in tears, and so was my dad.
re: RENT tv appearances-- everything.
 Nov 16 2005, 05:43:20 PM
Grrrrr... I'm so upset I missed it. I was running out of room on my tape so I decided to set my VCR to tape Regis and Kelly, but skipped on the Today show.
re: Next BWW Video Preview You Want to See
 Nov 16 2005, 12:07:53 AM
Piazza, Piazza, Piazza, Piazza... with Kelli!
re: Dont you hate... (RENT related)
 Nov 15 2005, 11:44:39 PM
"I love that a whole lot of people are going to be following the lives of gay, bi, straight couples - (hopefully) cheering for a drag queen during "Today 4 U" and swooning during "I'll Cover You." Just the idea of that is awesome."
-I compleatly agree Feathah, and I really hope that this movie will touch people with it's message as the show has all of us.

And just remember everyone, that within a month there'll be a new fad that a lot of these people will go after, and we'll be left

Nov 15 2005, 11:32:03 PM
That was probably my favorite Rosario interview yet (I liked her story about their 'hot tub' growing up); I just love Jon Stewart.
re: I love YOU CANT STOP THE BEAT
 Nov 15 2005, 11:28:49 PM
I'm not crazy about Hairspray itself, but I do love that song. We did it in my showchoir last year- it was amazing.
re: Idina Menzel Passes On Evita Revival..
 Nov 15 2005, 08:30:22 PM
Thank God! Idina should NOT be Evita. I like her, but I really don't want to see her in that role.

I fourth Alice Ripley!

re: Dont you hate... (RENT related)
 Nov 15 2005, 08:22:02 PM
Oh my God. I was on the phone with my best friend whining about this litterally two minutes ago. I hate people coming up to me telling now how much they love Rent, and when I ask when they saw it they say "oh- well, I just saw the trailor." I'm glad people are excited for this movie, but they shouldn't claim that they're a Rent-head unless they can at least tell me a hell of a lot about the show and the people in it. At least that's my opinion.
 Nov 15 2005, 05:12:23 PM
Just saw Rosario on TRL (well, it's the commercial break right now), and I wasn't that crazy about it. Please tell me that I'm not alone when I say that I don't like her voice (like just now- I expected her to somehow wow me with her singing, and honestly I wasn't). They didn't seem to talk much about the movie at all, but there's suppose to be "more Rosario Dawson after the break" so we'll see.
re: THE DROWSY CHAPERONE in LA: WARNING!
 Nov 13 2005, 02:41:13 PM
Thanks for the heads up, I really hope it makes it to Broadway.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You