News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SarahWiscool

SarahWiscool Profile Photo
Member Name: SarahWiscool
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Buckley SWEENEY scrapped!
 Jun 16 2005, 05:48:55 PM
i can see that. betty's a true monster. what i want to know, actually, is who is the 20 year old producer / director? how did he come into his position at such a young age?
re: Small Betty Buckley mention about Sweeney Todd
 Jun 10 2005, 12:18:06 PM
Where ARE they getting an audience? The town is so small and the theate seats 1000 according to the people in the box office. Out of curiosty, I called the box office to ask if I could still get tickets to the evening performance of Beauty and the Beast tonigh, and they said that there were only a few seats left on the far back sides. So, people are coming, whoever they are.
Michael McCarty in Texas
 May 25 2005, 10:32:46 AM
we've all been hearing about this theatre in Odessa doing Sweeney Todd with Betty Buckley and Shuler Hensley, and Gypsy with Daisy Eagan and Maria Friedman, and my friend called me yesterday and said that she went into talk to a friend of hers who's in the ensemble, and there was Michael McCarty sitting there waiting to fitted for a costume- he's playing Maurice. most of you won't know who he is, but he's really good. i cant believe they snuck him into Odessa without anyone knowing about it.
Sweeney Todd, Texas or Broadway?
 May 6 2005, 10:53:04 AM
I was curious to see which production people were more interested in? The revival with no orchestra starring Patti Lupone and Michael C? Or the announced Texas production with Betty Buckley and Shuler Hensley, will a full orchestra conducted by Jonathan Tunick. My vote's with Texas at the momemt, because I love the orchestra.
re: Daisy Eagan
 Mar 29 2005, 11:21:57 AM
oh! i hope no one thought i was trying to be mean! thats awful about cabaret, but i actually think this gypsy is a bigger deal anyway, i mean daisy AND maria friedman. that's big news. daisy looks wonderful too, and if she does read this, i'm a big fan and just love her.

re: Daisy Eagan
 Mar 29 2005, 10:30:58 AM
yeah i'm totally happy to see daisy doing gypsy in texas. to be honest, i'm surprised they hired her after all the scandel of her walking out of caberet at gateway playhouse last year. it's great to see her given a second chance. let's hope she doesn't walk out on this one too! she'd never get hired again, and that would be a shame because she's so darn talented.
Daisy Eagan as Gypsy Rose Lee
 Feb 27 2005, 12:21:33 PM
My friend told me that Daisy Eagan was playing Gypsy Rose Lee in a regional production of Gypsy in Texas right now. Has anyone heard about this or seen it?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You