News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for charliebrown975

charliebrown975 Profile Photo
Member Name: charliebrown975
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: YAGMCB Question
 Feb 20 2006, 03:24:45 AM
Schroder is the one singing about Robin Hood. It is basically a long tangent off of his book report that he keeps trying to compare to Peter Rabbit. Schroder is just basically really ADD in this song.
re: Maria going on as Elphaba tonight
 Oct 9 2005, 07:36:04 PM
Stephanie probably hurt her back again...She's had recurring back problems and when I saw her in L.A. she had hurt herself during the show and had a back-brace on when she came out to great the fans...
re: Good Graduation Songs...Help!
 Mar 9 2005, 02:24:15 AM
Seasons of Love from RENT always does the job
re: AIDA TOUR???
 Mar 8 2005, 02:07:23 AM
No idea who's starring in the tour but it just came through L.A. and the commericials looked really funky and cheap. Nothing like I saw in N.Y.
re: SJP commercial!
 Mar 8 2005, 02:05:21 AM
I'm sorry, not to be mean or anything but I'm just over the whole SJP thing. I work at the Gap and it is just getting way to old. They need to get someone new in there. I admit she is cute and can make almost anything look good but its kinda just been SJP overload. Gap definitely needs to get a new face and SJP needs to find life after sex and the city.
re: Their Eyes Were Watching God
 Mar 8 2005, 01:58:19 AM
The movie was amazing, still I don't think it came anywhere close to the book. Even though Hallie Berry is an amazing actress I would of rather seen a nobody playing Janie, ya know what I mean. I just saw Hallie, not Janie. I just had this picture of the book in my mind and the movie didn't really line up at all. And I agree it kinda ended too abruptly. I don't remember that in the book at all. I missed the parts about the mule and the drama with Nunkie. It was just kinda choppy.

But

re: MOST AMAZING..
 Mar 7 2005, 11:13:42 AM
i agree with Sargar 100%
re: Disney sequels, will they ever end?
 Mar 7 2005, 02:53:00 AM
they've just run out of ideas and tryin to make money anyway they can
i've heard a bambi 2 is also in the works

re: Celebrity Cast Aida
 Mar 7 2005, 02:50:49 AM
i realize no body in my original comment would be viable for the roles except for maybe beyonce. it was just a thought, nothing serious, nobody could ever top the obc anyways.
 Mar 6 2005, 10:32:31 PM
about jessica or latoya?
re: Sherie Rene Scott in Times Magazine
 Mar 6 2005, 10:28:15 PM
Thank You
great article

Mar 6 2005, 10:23:35 PM
I completely agree that Latoya London is like watching paint dry. Don't get me wrong, she can sing, but no stage presence whatsoever.
I like the idea of Jessica Simpson as Amneris. She would fit perfect.

Celebrity Cast Aida
 Mar 5 2005, 02:01:26 AM
What would be your celebrity casting of Aida?
Just a thought- I know it will be probablly ripped to shreads but i think it would be hilarious-
Radames- Justin Timberlake
Amneris-Christiana Aguilera
Aida- Beyonce

re: The Little Mermaid
 Mar 5 2005, 01:52:29 AM
The only thing that I've ever heard about it is that Carrie Buttler was doing it and it was still only in workshops. But that was forever ago.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You