News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Qfan2.0

Qfan2.0 Profile Photo
Member Name: Qfan2.0
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Was a member lost the password now im back as qfan2.0

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Seafarer or November
 Feb 10 2008, 01:10:51 PM
Hey im making my annual New York Trip in a month (I got tickets for August: Osage County, Young Frankenstein, and Conversations in Tusculum). I have one more slot and i want to see another play. So Seafarer or November? Or anyother play that i am not really thinking about (It will be for March 8th) Thanks
re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
 May 24 2007, 02:27:36 AM
Few shows move me like this show. Best acting ensemble tat i've seen in a while. I would love to see it again and would see it several more times if i lived in the city. Or near it
re: Journey's End to Close in 31 Performances
 May 17 2007, 09:05:45 AM
Like a whole bunch of people are saying I'm just lucky enough that i saw it and happy enough too. I believe any serious fan of theatre should see this. Especially if you are an actor (the character quality and the performances are unbelievable). But, i am happy it lasted this long with such unfortunately low numbers. I hope it wins a lot of Tonys. Which i wouldn't be surprised by either.
re: Where IS That Missing Pink Blancmange in Journey's End?
 May 10 2007, 12:46:38 AM
I saw it in the middle of march and that is my playbill (minus the opening night sticker)
re: If You Would Recommend ONE Straight Play on Broadway...
 Apr 19 2007, 11:10:38 PM
I will join in and definitely reccommend Journey's End. What an amazing piece of theatre.
re: Pulitzer Prize Winner
 Apr 16 2007, 03:16:19 PM
yup its true i just checked pulitzer.com
re: Moments in Mediocre Shows You'll Always Remember...
 Apr 6 2007, 04:54:53 PM
the first ten minutes of Tarzan
re: Journey's End Today
 Apr 5 2007, 02:28:24 AM
I whole heartedly agree with your review. One of the msot moving touching plays i've seen ina long time. Plus, some great monologues and scenes to use which is always a good thing.
re: Talk Radio anyone?
 Apr 2 2007, 01:22:44 AM
I saw it recently and really enjoyed. I've read the script before and didnt really enjoy it but saw it because of Liev Schrieber. The show is a lot funnier than i remembered it when i read it a few years ago. The cast was for the most part really good.(Liev and the major supporting are all great) I was near the back so the smoke didn't bother me much. I hope you enjoy it
re: My NY Trip: 7 shows in 5 Days (3-17 thru 3-21)
 Mar 25 2007, 06:44:35 PM
Ok, I know its weird that i gave As to everything this trip. But, my alst trip to NY inlcuded Tarzan and 3 Days of rain. which were not As. Tarzan i'd say would be a low C just for how little they actually did with the material. and 3 days of Rain which is a show that i love becuase i'm a Greenberg nerd, Julia Roberts brought it down to about a B. And my other throughout my life have had a few shows that i don't really care for.
I guess i was lucky this trip

My NY Trip: 7 shows in 5 Days (3-17 thru 3-21)
 Mar 25 2007, 02:33:18 PM
What a trip. This was my sixth time being to NY for my show trips. This time unfortunately i got sick and almost missed my favorite show but more on that later. I thank everyone on this board who helped me with my trip. Especially those that Reccomended Journey's End. And for the first time ever there was no show like Tarzan where i disliked. I was also suppose to See GREY GARDENS but i was snowed out on Friday march 16th.

SATURDAY(3-17-07 evening) CURTAINS
What a fun show. I

I need a suggestion
 Mar 3 2007, 11:22:03 PM
Ok, i'm going to NYC march 16-22. I got 3 shows already (Spring Awakening, Les Miserables, and King Lear). I'm going to buy tickets for Curtains and Grey Gardens pretty soon too. I want to add atleast another non-musical to my list. I just can't decide which ones. i'm interested in Journey's End and Talk Radio and wish i could've seen the Coast of Utopia marathon. This is a trip where every chance there is a slot for a show, i want to take it. (Also, i was wondering if anyone knows of sho
I need a suggestion
 Mar 3 2007, 11:22:01 PM
***i'm aware i posted this twice just comment on the other one***

re: For anyone who saw Drowsy Chaperone in LA
 Aug 2 2006, 03:42:35 AM
thanks for that 4cygents. It was starting to eat at me
re: For anyone who saw Drowsy Chaperone in LA
 Aug 1 2006, 11:49:49 PM
sorry i'll rephrase the question. Man in Chair states "The Drowsy Chaperone" opened at the Morosco Theatre (When i saw it NY that's what he said). What I was wondering while it was playing in LA did they say the Morosco theatre?

For anyone who saw Drowsy Chaperone in LA
 Aug 1 2006, 02:37:18 PM
I saw the show in NY in may and loved every second of it especially the morosco reference. I was wondering if that was the same theatre used in the L.A. run of the show?
re: Child actors on Broadway
 Jul 24 2006, 12:30:54 AM
Tarzan has an important kid in it...Young tarzan on stage Maybe 40 minutes
re: Which plays should NEVER be turned into a musical.
 Jul 13 2006, 07:28:42 PM
Tom monster beat me to it with Doubt.

But, honestly i think "Crucible-The Musical" Could be potentially like a sweeney (By sounding like sweeney i mean "ballad of sweeney todd" and "My Friends") I even have a title for their "ballad of Sweeney Todd". "Witch Hunt". It could potentially be hardcore. By the way i am not joking my friends and i at college have discussed this

re: Doubt Today
 May 14 2006, 04:30:18 PM
no goergia engell waited for the stage door guy to say they all are gone..waits 5 minutes then leaves(i left to take a picture in times square and came back and saw her in a taxi not 300 feet away from stage door)...i sound like a stalker but im not
re: It took long enough for me to post this: MY NY trip 5-2 through 5-6.
 May 14 2006, 01:38:56 AM
i'll definitely look for it
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You