pixeltracker

$35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END

$35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#1$35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/19/07 at 12:29pm

JOURNEY'S END just put out a $35 discount code for the entire house from now until the end of the run (June 10th).

See this unforgettable piece of theatre that is sure to pick up multiple Tony Awards the evening that it closes.

--------------------------------------------------------
$35 Tickets to JOURNEY'S END

There are three easy ways to order:

1. Click here or visit Broadwayoffers.com and
enter code JE34BBX to order online.

2. Or call 212-947-8844 and mention the code JE34BBX.

3. Or bring a print out of this email
to the Belasco Theatre Box Office, 111 West 44th Street

Performance schedule:
Evenings: Tues. thru Sat. at 8; Matinees: Wed. & Sat. at 2, Sun. at 3

*Offer available for performances now thru June 10. Blackout dates may apply. Regular service charges apply to online and phone orders. Schedule subject to change. Subject to availability/prior sale. Not valid for prior purchases or in combination with any other offer. Limit 8 tickets per order.
Offer may be revoked at any time. Ticket prices include a $1.25 facilities fee.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

gustof777 Profile Photo
gustof777
#2re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/19/07 at 12:39pm

Dear God I hope people take advantage of this!!

RIP Natasha Richardson. ~You were a light on this earth ~

Wanna Be A Foster
#2re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/19/07 at 10:20pm

I hope people do too.
Some Thoughts on JOURNEY'S END from Yankeefan007

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."

keybowvio
#3re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/19/07 at 11:17pm

It's such a shame that a show of this caliber has to put out such a steep discount to have any hope of enticing people to go to it. such a shame.

Dover
#4re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/19/07 at 11:56pm

It's a crime that this show is doing so poorly, but good on them for offering such a discount that will allow students and poor theatre lovers to see such an excellent example of good theatre. I hope lots of people take advantage. You have no excuse now!

keybowvio
#5re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/20/07 at 12:21pm

"You have no excuse now!"

except the early closing date...

sorry, just a little bit of a shameless bump.

Wanna Be A Foster
#6re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/21/07 at 12:43pm

Congratulations to JOURNEY'S END on winning 3 Drama Desk Awards!

*Best Featured Actor in a Play - Boyd Gaines
*Best Sound Design
*BEST REVIVAL OF A PLAY

Don't miss this incredible piece of theatre!

-Kad

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#7re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/21/07 at 1:17pm

Just got Row H! THANKS!!

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

Wanna Be A Foster
#8re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/22/07 at 10:43am

Let us know how you like it, Capn! I'm glad you'll be able to see it.

-Kad

Wanna Be A Foster
#9re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/22/07 at 6:56pm

Bump

-Kad

keen on kean Profile Photo
keen on kean
#10re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/22/07 at 10:31pm

Another bump - love this show.

RockabyeHamlet
#11re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/23/07 at 9:34am

Do they require the actual email, or can I just write the code down? Im heading into the city in a bit, and was thinking of catching the marinee.

"I wouldn't let Esparza's Bobby take my kids to the zoo...I'd be afraid he'd steal their ice cream and laugh."- YankeeFan
"People who like Sondheim enjoy cruelty."-LuvtheEmcee

SNLMedia Profile Photo
SNLMedia
#12re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/23/07 at 11:53am

Thank you for bumping this. I just picked up a ticket for Saturday night. I cannot wait to see this.

"The world is a better place because of hairspray." - Michael Ball

mint0621 Profile Photo
mint0621
#13re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/23/07 at 10:21pm

Anyone try to get a $20 rush ticket in the past few days?

I'd love to know.

RockabyeHamlet
#14re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/23/07 at 11:02pm

Mint, I got a $20 Rush (Student) Ticket today, Orchestra Row P, no problem.

"I wouldn't let Esparza's Bobby take my kids to the zoo...I'd be afraid he'd steal their ice cream and laugh."- YankeeFan
"People who like Sondheim enjoy cruelty."-LuvtheEmcee

mint0621 Profile Photo
mint0621
#15re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/24/07 at 12:15am

THANKS.

Row P? That's odd...usually it's front row. What time did you get your ticket Rockabye?

keen on kean Profile Photo
keen on kean
#16re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/24/07 at 12:47am

Bump again - for the benefit of those who have not yet seen this show. Very moving. Closes June 10.

Qfan2.0 Profile Photo
Qfan2.0
#17re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/24/07 at 2:27am

Few shows move me like this show. Best acting ensemble tat i've seen in a while. I would love to see it again and would see it several more times if i lived in the city. Or near it

new_philosophy_girl Profile Photo
new_philosophy_girl
#18re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/24/07 at 9:05am

mint i got a rush ticket yesterday, row C. I guess maybe with the 35 dollar tickets they are giving away the front row with that? Whatever the price though, go see this show!!!

Sponsor me as I walk the Philadelphia AIDS Walk - Sunday, October 16, 2011. Many of our friends, family and neighbors are in desperate need of health care services and other life-saving programs, but with cutbacks in government dollars , these programs are often under-funded. Now, more than ever, your donations are needed to support organizations providing HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention education, counseling and testing and care services for people living with HIV/AIDS. http://www.aidswalkphilly.org/users/index.php/profile/detail/186643

mint0621 Profile Photo
mint0621
#19re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/24/07 at 9:07am

what did u think of the show philosophygirl?

thanks for the rush info :)

new_philosophy_girl
#20re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/24/07 at 9:19am

I am with everyone else, I found it simply amazing. I echo Foster's feelings about Dancy, he had me in the palm of his hand the entire show. I am at the point right now where I can't even think of words to say about this show. WHY MUST IT CLOSE?!?! I mean, I know WHY, but it's just so sad re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END

We should try and have a BWW gathering to see the show before it closes, since we all love it so much re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END

Sponsor me as I walk the Philadelphia AIDS Walk - Sunday, October 16, 2011. Many of our friends, family and neighbors are in desperate need of health care services and other life-saving programs, but with cutbacks in government dollars , these programs are often under-funded. Now, more than ever, your donations are needed to support organizations providing HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention education, counseling and testing and care services for people living with HIV/AIDS. http://www.aidswalkphilly.org/users/index.php/profile/detail/186643

From32ndStreet
#21re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/25/07 at 12:42am

Mint, I went to box office around 11:30 today and got a front row aisle seat (AA101) for $20. Pretty much everybody else in row AA seemed to be at least my parents' age, though, so I doubt all front row seats were sold as student rush.

By the way, as the usher showed me my seat she said, "Don't touch the actors, ok? re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END" which I found amusing. Instead of touching actors, though, I got the water splashed right in my face... ha!

As for the show, it was incredible on so many levels. I can say for sure that this was the most intense and overwhelming experience I've had in theatre. Even after leaving Belasco I couldn't stop shaking for a while....

Thank you all for recommending this production so enthusiastically on this board - I wouldn't have wanted to miss it! Updated On: 5/25/07 at 12:42 AM

mint0621 Profile Photo
mint0621
#22re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/25/07 at 1:15am

thanks 32nd st~

i need to gauge what time i should get to the box office to get first row seats :) all of these replies have been more than helpful!

new_philosophy_girl
#23re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/25/07 at 1:39am

hey mint...just got back from tonights show (I cracked and ended up going again!) Got to the theater around 6 to get a student ticket and got one in the front row of the mezz. I was quite excited to get a mezz ticket because I knew that they had sold out the orchestra!! The center mezz had about four aisles full and there were plenty of other people scattered about, so it seems like the attendence is slowly creeping up re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END

Wanna Be A Foster
#24re: $35 Center Orchestra Seats To JOURNEY'S END
Posted: 5/25/07 at 1:49am

I wish they would stay open for just two weeks after the Tonys, so they can enjoy their victories on stage.

-Kad