News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MaskedRose

MaskedRose Profile Photo
Member Name: MaskedRose
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Rappa Rappa Rappa
 Mar 31 2005, 07:25:17 PM
I've been gone for so long, although I wouldn't call it a tragedy...>.>
<.<
I think it's terrible...taunting...*sigh* It makes me want to know more, and see the movie 4 times more than I thought was possible.

Are you enjoying San Francisco so far? Are you getting enough sleep? (I know I'm not, especially this weekend, but Relay for Life is a good cause so I'll live)

Wow. That is thw most ADD post I think I've put up. Ah well...time for orange juice.

and to clos

Tangent
 Mar 23 2005, 06:19:52 PM
Forgive me...but here it goes with the school thing again:
Musicals, and other stories/shows/etc., were written, most, if not all, with love and care. Their creators intended them to be performed that way and by cutting and editing all they are doing is destroying work that isn't theirs.
In my opinion do the show/etc. straight, don't edit and cut because the prissy little Victorian ladies wave their hankies at the thought of the same gender getting near each other in a romantic way. Ho

re: A little worried about the Rent movie response...
 Mar 20 2005, 10:47:20 PM
Saa...
It's still a scary thought, I'm worried myself...It's gonna suck...and a few of my guy friends are gonna be stupid about it, one just because he's opinionated, and the other...actually he's pretty cool, but I swear I'm gonna need some Perkiset to keep me from ripping off peoples heads...anyway...sorry about that just getting some of the freak-outs out.

Trailers...
 Mar 18 2005, 01:11:58 AM
"Trailers...lesee...I'm assuming...end of July? Early August? It mainly depends on the film, but from what I've seen (Slow Saturday nights at the movie theater were spent with me watching the trailers in the lobby) normally 5-6 months before the release. Maybe a teaser trailer at the beginning of summer?"

I don't remember who I took this from because by the time I finished reading the rest of the thread I forgot, but let's hope you're right about the trailers around summer...*can't wait

wow
 Mar 17 2005, 03:57:51 PM
If it's being filmed at Treasure Island...wow that sounds weird even though I've said it before...there most definately should be people coming, but if it's closed then probably not. I know a lot of RENTheads in SF soooo I doubt it would be less unless it was closed...which would suck, cuz I may get to sneak out to SF for a weekend if I'm lucky.
wow
 Mar 17 2005, 01:30:37 PM
Wow, right after my post, I feel cool...I eat this stuff up.
One Song Glory has to be one of my favorite songs in RENT, It ties with Halloween, I'm so excited!

Is anyone else counting the days not only until the movie but until the trailers first come into theaters? I know that as soon as I find out what movie the trailer is in I'm going to see it, no matter what. *sigh* yes I'm that pathetic. Ah well, maybe not, I'm a lot less pathetic than a few people I know at school. Ouch...no

New Rent Lover
 Mar 17 2005, 12:50:34 PM
Ah, the ever ellusive Allison.

I've noticed my posts on here are spastic and strange, darn...Oh well.
I have another question. Will the filming in SF be as open as the filming in NY, and if so then where will it be?

Wow.
 Mar 16 2005, 01:00:27 AM
Ach! Don't quote me on the '85 thing...I'm not crystal on it, just what I heard, don't take it too much...meh..maybe I'm just getting an ego here thinking this is about my post...oh well...my fault, I should never say things that I'm not sure of...*headdesk*

On another note that charity things sounds really good, signing the chairs and e-bay-ing them...really cool.

I think that it's very cool that you were on Law and Order: Special Victims Unit...but I never saw you and I wat

re: Lord of the Rings the Musical
 Mar 15 2005, 08:15:23 PM
That's a little disturbing, does anyone else find that a little disturbing?

I can just picture it now.

*very emotional loud booming sad music*

Sam: No! Mister Frodo I cannot leave the shire...I can't bring myself to go, oh Mister Frodo!!

Frodo: But Sam we have to go...

Sam: I know I know I know!

I'll stop now...*runs from LOTR Fans Tomatoes*

re: Lea Salonga
 Mar 15 2005, 08:12:42 PM
She also sang some Anastasia.((this isn't a Disney movie btw just thuoght I'd mention that)) Once upon a December...just thought I'd put in my two bits.
1980's
 Mar 15 2005, 08:08:25 PM
*headdesk* Is there anything people won't sell on e-bay...*sigh* I can understand...but I mean really...and about the 1980's thing, from what I understand it was meant to be set in the eighties in the first place, and that this is set aroung '85 but don't quote me on that.
More pics
 Mar 15 2005, 02:31:25 PM
I wish my parents would let me skip school...and fly to NY to see filming...or San Francisco when they get there because that's closer. *sigh* Anthony Rapp you are now officially the nicest guy on my 'Nice Guy List' and you earn like infinite cool points, sorry just wanted to say that. Anyway, just, I can't express enough gratitude for the updates, nice comments, well...everything. Also I think this has got to be the nicest movie set I've ever heard about, when I went to watch them film Bicen
RENTpocalypse....
 Mar 14 2005, 02:59:50 AM
I am definately going to. I'm going to have to buy some new knitting needles for the scarf though.

I'm trying to direct back on topic...erm...how about a question...erm...
Having worked with these people before, did you keep in close contact with them after you left? And what advice would you give to someone with aspirations of a carreer on Broadway?

Back to the 'Making of' Idea
 Mar 14 2005, 12:32:47 AM
"Is there going to be a 'making of' documentary thing of the filming? Perhaps to be included on the DVD or such. Just hoping."
I read this a little while back and decided to respond without reading anymore because I would loose my thoughts if I did so forgive me if someone already suggested this.
If they were to do that wouldn't it be...I guess you could call it cute, I dunno, if It turned out that Anthony Rapp/you (if it's you reading this but...well I think it comes across what I'm

re: Which character(s) have you fallen for?
 Mar 13 2005, 02:32:43 PM
Mark Coehn, so adorably sad, and I just love him! Maybe Roger, he can get a little too pessimistic, but there's an excuse to slap him around a bit...erm, Erik is teh number one on the harem list from Phantom, Raoul, he's just adorable, Dicken, Secret Garden...depending...erm...what else, Enjolras (Methinks at teh moment the Warlow version) Collins, Peter, and Jason, *sigh* (I think it's the unattainability of them...*sigh again*) Grantaire, Joly, Marius (some versions), Applegate from Damn Yanke
re: Best Character Scene/Number
 Mar 13 2005, 02:20:50 PM
I think you're right on with those, and Halloween is really good for Mark. Also I think Stars for Javert, and Javertsd suicide, and confrontation, Javert is deep...but the suicide one comes a little too late so that kinda sucks...I kinda lost my train of thought...if I think of more...
Hello
 Mar 13 2005, 01:46:49 PM
Dear Anthony Rapp,
Okay so yes, such an over used subject line but what can I say, I just woke up. So I guess I kinda see myself as a starstruck kinda girl who blurts out all the questions she's ever had about anything all at once even if they're unrelated to abosolutely anything, but ironically that's not happening. I guess for right now I'm just going to say thank you for posting here and having contact with fans , and for being such a cool guy. Also thank you for doing the movie, becau

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You