News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for boydowncenter2

Member Name: boydowncenter2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dangerous Beauty in LA (Pasadena)  Feb 12 2011, 10:08:21 AM
I'm not a fan of the movie, but for some reason have been looking forward to seeing this. Were the costumes any good? Because that's what I came away from the movie thinking, "oh the stage costumes for this could be gorgeous"
I hope the show gets better, as I do want to see it.

Tom Cruise in a musical....!  Feb 12 2011, 09:54:41 AM
I'm REALLY excited about this casting. I'm not always the biggest Tom Cruise fan, but for some reason I think he'll be really great in this. I like him most when he's not taking himself seriously- and clearly there will be none of that in this film.
BABY IT'S YOU Set to Open 4/27 at Broadhurt Starring Beth Leavel  Jan 24 2011, 10:43:02 PM
I know absolutely nothing about this show. Where did it come from? And I'm sorry, theatrediva
Bring it On first preview blog...  Jan 24 2011, 10:38:02 PM
I hope it gets better, it's one that I've really been excited about.
The two shows you MUST see this spring are...  Jan 24 2011, 10:34:55 PM
Book of Mormon and Fat Pig (Catch Me If You Can is up there, too)
Message to Theater owners  Jan 16 2011, 10:08:26 AM
Oh my God, this thread. killing me. LOL
my Spider-man opening night tickets (Mar 15) CANCELLED by Ticketmaster??  Jan 15 2011, 11:21:55 PM
maybe you'll get an email saying that your tickets have been re-issued when they move the opening again. lol "Sorry, just kidding, you can have your seats back."
Nuclear Bomb Detonates During Rehearsal For 'Spider-Man' Musical  Jan 6 2011, 11:13:27 AM
hahaha LOVE the Onion.
FAT PIG: Which Theater?  Jan 6 2011, 10:27:48 AM
I love Julia Stiles and think she's a wonderful actress, but I get why some people might not be into her. As for Dane, when you say he's "semi-repulsive"- well that's a spot on description of the character carter. I happen to think some of his stuff is really funny- not all of it- but a lot of it. I think people can say what they want about him, but it can't be said that he's not perfect for that role. I don't know what to say about the Josh Hamilton being a bad actor thing. That one made me lau
FAT PIG: Which Theater?  Jan 4 2011, 09:13:09 PM
I love Julia Stiles. This makes me happy.
Jason Robert Brown Adapting LAST FIVE YEARS & 13 For The Big Screen  Jan 3 2011, 09:51:09 PM
I think L5Y could translate really well to the big screen. Casting would be key. Has anyone heard anything about that? And YES, Parade!
who has scuttlebutt on Disney ALLADIN  Jan 2 2011, 08:59:51 PM
This thread has been a most enjoyable read. hah
I am definitely team aladdin. would love to see it on a Broadway stage. Minus the heelys this time if we could.

FAT PIG: Which Theater?  Jan 2 2011, 08:47:00 PM
"A girl named Heather will be making her Broadway debut as Helen"

Where have you heard this razzledazzle? Have they announced it? Broadway debut is pretty cool. Especially for that role. Surprising, but cool. Gives all of us "no names" some hope hah.

Lin-Manuel Miranda's First Performance Back  Jan 2 2011, 03:55:28 PM
OHHH ok, thank you. I got confused, but it was Eliseo Roman that was leaving before the show actually closed. And I can't wait for the movie!
Average stagehand at Lincoln Center in NYC makes $290K a year  Jan 2 2011, 02:15:10 PM
this entire thread has been a fascinating read for me. i had no idea about so much that has been mentioned. the amount of knowledge regarding the matter that some of you have is so impressive. (both sides of the discussion) much respect. and thank you for breaking it all down for a chorus boy like me.
Lin-Manuel Miranda's First Performance Back  Jan 2 2011, 01:55:13 PM
When does Lin finish?? I thought he was done when the show closed. I want to get in to see him again!
Punchdrunk's Sleep No More coming to NYC in March  Jan 2 2011, 01:52:35 PM
I am intrigued!
FAT PIG: Which Theater?  Jan 2 2011, 01:47:29 PM
would love to see them go with an unknown for "helen". doubt if they will though.
Non-musical recommendations for visiting relative  Jan 1 2011, 08:44:27 PM
I agree, Time Stands Still.
Has anyone seen or heard anything about 'A Small Fire'?  Jan 1 2011, 08:42:29 PM
good. to. know.
curiousity cured.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You