News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RosaBud

RosaBud Profile Photo
Member Name: RosaBud
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Emmy Rossum: dubbed?
 Dec 24 2004, 10:21:27 AM
I had never heard of any dubbing of Emmy Rossum in this film.
But bwaysinger, it's very interesting. When I had listened to audio clips of the movie on the website, and I heard Emmy's voice, I thought it was alright. Sweet, but not very strong. But then when "The Phantom of the Opera" song clip played, I thought it sounded nothing like the voice I had just previously heard. And funny enough, in my mind I likened it to Dale Kristien's. I just went back now after reading your post and listen

Uh-uh!
 Dec 23 2004, 09:26:59 PM
I really think the person who should be taking over on Broadway is Michael Crawford.
Since he really got screwed out of playing the Phantom in the movie, he is the one who deserves it. Andy owes him one...
I know he's currently in Andy's show "The Woman in White" right now in London, but I hope he decides to come back to "Phantom" someday soon! He OWNS that role.....at least onstage. I'd be one of the first in line to buy a ticket!

"Between our hearts let nothing interven

re: re: re: re: re: retirement
 Jun 23 2003, 11:45:32 AM

I agree with you Dotty. Michael's voice has only gotten better with age. He is like a fine wine... I'm much younger than he is, and I find him very attractive (especially for his age!). I don't why some people have to be so cruel. They have some sadistic behavior in their ripping him apart that I find utterly disgusting.
As for me, I am 100% behind Michael and whatever decides to do next!! I know he is diligently looking now for something to really "come back with." I have no doubt he wi

re: Sara Brightman A New Cd
 Jun 12 2003, 09:38:24 PM
Hi Victoria!!

I'm so glad someone brought up Sarah's new "Harem" CD! I bought it yesterday, and have been listening to it non-stop!! I had everyone at work today wanting to hear the title song "Harem" over and over again!! Did you get the limited edition DVD with yours? Did Sarah do a signing today in NY? I can't believe I missed it!
Enjoy her CD!
I'm looking forward to her concert tour this fall!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You