News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LarrytheLiger

LarrytheLiger Profile Photo
Member Name: LarrytheLiger
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The College Thread...
 Apr 16 2005, 04:02:31 PM
Jesse Tyler Ferguson - AMDA
re: First Musical
 Apr 4 2005, 12:29:11 AM
The first musical that had a profound impact on my life was Annie. I watched it everyday after school and belted "Tomorrow". My mother thought that I wanted to be Sandy (he isn't so shabby looking in the movie), but I secretly wanted to be Annie. I was so jealous of her wig...

Love,
Larry the Liger

re: Throughly Modern Millie Cast Recording
 Apr 4 2005, 12:23:29 AM
Thoroughly Modern Millie is a true jewel of a cast album. It has top rate cast members especially the gift to musical theatre, Sutton Foster. It is near impossible for you to not enjoy this incredible recording.

Love,
Larry the Liger

RE: Who's that in your icon?
 Apr 4 2005, 12:17:36 AM
My icon is drawing of me done by my lovely niece, the daughter of my half-sister. I constantly encourage her to explore her artistic ability. She has a lot of potential in her cute, furry little paws.

Love,
Larry the Liger

re: What the Best and the Worst Show on Broadway Right Now?
 Apr 4 2005, 12:14:03 AM
Well the best show right now ever is Spelling Bee.

Ever.

Love,
Larry the Liger

re: Currently Listening to?
 Mar 30 2005, 11:01:55 PM
I am currently listening to a recording of my high school's production of Wind in the Willows from a few years ago. Due to my school's amazing costume department, I was fortunate to play the Evil Weasel, one of my favorite roles to date.

However, the song I'm listening to now, one Rat's best is "Messing About in Boats".

~Larry the Liger

re: Chitty Running time
 Mar 30 2005, 01:20:59 PM
I remember when I was a small, young liger, I once watched the film version with Dick Van Dyke. By the last time the company joyfully finished singing "Oh pretty Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" I had developed a fever and headache just from the mere repetition of the song.

But, I am looking forward to each and every minute of the Broadway production. I applaud the Broadway production for giving struggling actor dogs a job. Now if only they would write in a liger character...

~Larry

re: Daniel Davis Fired From LA CAGE
 Mar 29 2005, 05:48:37 PM
This is very saddening. I often saw Daniel Davis going to work as I got my daily Starbucks tall caramel mocha latte.

He was superb in the show.

Ah the woes of showbusiness.

re: Newbie saying hello
 Mar 29 2005, 05:46:16 PM
Hello to a fellow new board member.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You