News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for musicjunkieg

Member Name: musicjunkieg
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Almost-couples that are funny
 Mar 21 2008, 05:18:29 PM
yes, yes, but they need to actually be dating, my dear! And young! LOL
Almost-couples that are funny
 Mar 21 2008, 04:38:46 PM
If you were going to pick those broadway couples that are dating, but not officially married, who are just plain funny, who would you choose?

NOTE: I mean boy and girl who are broadway stars that both have strong comedic chops!)

Taking people with different opinions seriously
 Jul 12 2006, 10:46:38 AM
Okay, people. Here's my TEN cents. Brooklyn? GREAT! Wicked? GREAT! Lestat? NOT GREAT. Civil War on Broadway? Not So Great. For the Glory, the new production? GREAT!(okay, so I'm in it) RENT? GREAT! Into The Woods? GREAT!

What makes a great musical? When it succeeds at being what it claims to be. When it touches the audience. When you go hom ehumming the songs. And you know what? That differs for every person. So, go ahead, don't take the BKLYN lover seriously because they like pop MT sh

re: PERFORMING ARTS COLLEGES
 May 6 2006, 05:39:34 PM
So, one school that has not been mentioned yet, and is very up and coming, is Kent State University in Kent, Ohio. I am soon to be an alum of that school, and I have receieved fabulous training from here.

Some famous alumni: Alice Ripley, Mark Lamura, Mark Setlock, Erin Coors, Jeff Richmond, and hopefully, Bryan Guffey! lol

re: Wildhorn's THE CIVIL WAR in Gettysburg!
 May 5 2006, 11:07:56 PM
Hey guys, my name is Bryan Guffey, and I am actually in FOR TEH GLORY this summer. You can see my name WAY down at the bottom on teh cast page at www.fortheglorymusical.com. I can't wait to be a part of this amazing cast!! Let me know if and when any of you come to see the show!!!

Bryan Guffey

re: Bye Bye Brooklyn & Little Women!
 May 10 2005, 10:54:36 AM
As a person who truly does enjoy Brooklyn, here is what I have to say to all of you who continually down it and the performers in it:

Brooklyin is one of the ONLY original musicals on Broadway this year. All of the others are either based off of something else that has been written or done, or a simply revivals of an older piece. In a time where creativity is being stifled by our government, I salute Brooklyn.

I also believe that when people knock Eden Esponiosa for her voice,

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You