News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RWPrincess

Member Name: RWPrincess
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HEART OF ROCK & ROLL - $69/$49 Flash Sale  May 2 2024, 10:28:13 PM

Saw this last night and just took advantage of the sale to buy another ticket for next week. Ross Lekites as Bobby was incredible. Looking forward to seeing Corey next week. Such a fun show that isn't getting a lot of love.

OH MARY! Officially Transferring to Lyceum Theatre this Summer - 12 Weeks  Apr 27 2024, 08:32:17 AM

Wick3 said: "Robbie2 said: "TaffyDavenport said: "All seats $49-99 for all shows June 26-29."

WOW all sold out. Missed that opportunity. Any discount codes for future?
"

Sarah Jessica Parker posted about the play on her Instagram, instantly marketing the show to her millions of followers!
"

The show was already sold out for those dates before she posted yesterday. But it's wonderful that she did post about

THE HEART OF ROCK AND ROLL Opening Night Critics’ Revies  Apr 22 2024, 10:29:17 PM

Can Huey still perform?

i have a ticket for the end of May and I'm kind of wondering if I should move ir up sooner. I really hope this one succeeds.

Disney Opening a new show at the New Amsterdam this September?  Apr 12 2024, 12:15:23 AM

In addition to the 10th anniversary, Michael James Scott is currently on an international trip for GMA touring foreign productions. I also suspect a cast change is imminent after the tour closes in May since Adi Roy is in all the 10th anniversary marketing materials. So I don't think the show is closing anytime soon.

BCEFA Spring 2024 Collections  Apr 1 2024, 10:45:11 PM

A Beautiful Noise had the signed Playbills and Window Cards and the black Neil Diamond shirts they had in the Fall. I forgot to note exact prices but all under $100.

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Mar 31 2024, 01:44:48 PM

I wonder what Allie is doing next. She was the standby for a long time and I am still sad she did not become the principal Glinda.

Next musical revivals in the coming years  Mar 28 2024, 12:04:51 AM

Beauty and the Beast

Aida

City Center Once Upon A Mattress

West End production of Next to Normal

A Chorus Line

I don't expect it but I'd be curious to see what Disney might do with Frozen now that movies 3 and 4 are in the works.

BCEFA Spring 2024 Collections  Mar 20 2024, 11:27:52 PM

Aladdin:

Signed Window Card $80

White Chef's Apron $20 (Apron says "You Ain't Never Had a Chef Like Me"

Frozen Tour  Mar 15 2024, 12:58:56 AM

Interesting. I think the Aladdin tour is also ending this year based on posts I've seen from cast members. I wonder if Disney will bring in another new tour with BATB next year.

Also, Frozen will be in Philadelphia later this month. That is the closest they will be to NYC for the rest of tour.

A BEAUTIFUL NOISE to announce closing date soon  Feb 23 2024, 11:46:56 AM

Sad news for all involved but a respectable run for sure. It would be interesting to see if they could bring Will Swenson back to close this out since Sweeney hasn't snagged him yet, 

Disney developing TANGLED stage musical  Feb 14 2024, 11:44:28 AM

Show issues aside, part of the issue with FROZEN was that it gives the perception that it's for little kids. So adults only groups shy away and parents bring the kids once and don't come back. So I don't think running 3 shows at once is an issue if they're the right shows. And technically Moulin Rouge is also under the Disney umbrella via Buena Vista Theatrical so they do have 3 shows currently running on Broadway.

Personally, I've always liked Tangled better than F

Great songs given to minor/insignificant characters  Feb 4 2024, 09:26:48 AM

Michael in the Bathroom from Be More Chill

COMPANY Revival On Tour - News & Discussion Thread  Feb 4 2024, 09:19:56 AM

I also took a day trip to New Haven yesterday. I am still kind of shocked this played there so early in the tour. Perhaps because Sondheim had a home in Connecticut. Anyway, I agree with most of the feedback in this thread. But one thing I have not seen mentioned is that a lot of the costumes have changed. It does seem like maybe they choose the costumes to suit the actors wearing them. Nothing bad but if you have seen this on Broadway, you will notice it.

I thought the overall choreog

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Jan 31 2024, 05:40:22 PM

I feel bad for Allie Trimm. She's been the standby for a long time and keeps getting overlooked for the principal Glinda. I've seen her perform and she's terrific in the role.

Great new cast otherwise. Fiyero, Boq, and Dillamond will probably cycle out in May after they've done a full year.

Best new musical of the season  Jan 18 2024, 03:00:54 PM

I've only seen Back to the Future so far but I do think it will be in contention for some of the more technical awards and maybe a few acting ones too for Casey, Hugh, and Roger.

Apple TV+ Series SCHMIGADOON! - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 18 2024, 02:58:31 PM

This is really sad. They also recently cancelled Josh Gad's Central Park series so maybe they're maybe they are moving away from musical content. I hope the Come From Away pro-shot doesn't get removed too.

This is the push I needed to cancel my AppleTV subscription until Shrinking and The Morning Show come back.

How to Fix the Broadway Model  Jan 18 2024, 02:51:51 PM

kidmanboy said: "RWPrincess said: "One of the best things that can help get more suburban folks in is to fix the LIRR schedule. Opening the $11B Grand Central Terminal last year basically cut service to Penn Station in half instead of adding Grand Central as incremental service, If they reroute trains after 8pm from Grand Central to Penn, that will give riders multiple options per hour to get home after a show. The same thing needs to happen on weekends. They also need to di

How to Fix the Broadway Model  Jan 17 2024, 02:47:10 PM

One of the best things that can help get more suburban folks in is to fix the LIRR schedule. Opening the $11B Grand Central Terminal last year basically cut service to Penn Station in half instead of adding Grand Central as incremental service, If they reroute trains after 8pm from Grand Central to Penn, that will give riders multiple options per hour to get home after a show. The same thing needs to happen on weekends. They also need to dispatch longer trains, especially in the hour after sh

THE GREAT GATSBY at Paper Mill Playhouse - Critics’ Reviews  Jan 16 2024, 07:04:13 PM

It's interesting to Austin Colby in the ensemble. I follow him on Instagram and he hasn't talked about this show. I thought he had left the Frozen tour to star in the DDLJ Musical.

Harmony closing February 4  Jan 16 2024, 06:58:19 PM

This is really sad. A lot of good talent in this show and I hope it's recognized by casting directors elsewhere.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You