News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for megganalvarez

Member Name: megganalvarez
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Good musicals to listen to?
 Dec 21 2019, 12:56:12 PM
I wanna start listening to more musicals and just expanding my knowledge in musical theatre! My personal favs are: Anastasia, Waitress, Bring It On, Mean Girls, Tuck Everlasting, etc. The list could go on. I would just like some recommendations! Please dont be mean or rude in your responses! Thank you and all is appreciated :)
Cody Simpson to make Broadway debut in Anastasia as Dmitry
 Dec 24 2018, 11:40:43 PM
Ok so if it is listed that Cody will be performing from now until February, and there are rumors of Christy leaving at the end of Feb too, could this mean that Anastasia will be closing near the end of February ?
First Cast Album
 Dec 9 2018, 03:35:41 PM
Th Lion King eek
Christy Altomare In Anastasia
 Dec 9 2018, 12:44:11 PM
I’m not too upset about it tbh. I guess I just wanted to see it while I still could. Thanks though!
Best Musical Cast Recordings ?
 Dec 9 2018, 12:41:34 PM

What are some good musical cast recordings to listen to? I’m on a 4 hour car ride so SAVE ME please :)

Dec 9 2018, 12:21:24 PM
Hm that’s weird. I already bought tickets ON the broadway website. I thought for as long as a broadway show is selling tickets, it’ll still be running.
 Dec 8 2018, 09:02:02 PM
Is this a rumor haha ? I’m not trying to argue I just want to know. I’m sure if she still leaves I’ll be ok ??
 Dec 8 2018, 08:32:15 PM
Does anyone know when Christy’s contract for Anastasia ends? I’m seeing Anastasia on April 19 and I really want to see her in it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You