News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Kea4

Member Name: Kea4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Waitress rush tickets  Dec 4 2021, 03:35:44 PM

Anyone rush recently?

Six Rush or Lottery News  Mar 11 2020, 03:00:27 PM

Are they not actually selling tickets to opening night? I didn't realize this before but you can't select that date on their website and there are no tickets on Stubhub.

Six Rush or Lottery News  Mar 11 2020, 02:24:00 PM

SJAfan said: "The lottery is currently open for tomorrow night."

Thanks! I didn't even think to check since usually it opens 24 hours before (or at least it did).

Six Rush or Lottery News  Mar 11 2020, 02:03:23 PM

Does anyone know if they'll be offering rush/lottery/SRO tomorrow for the opening? 

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/8/20  Mar 9 2020, 03:49:00 PM

Colin852 said: "InTheBathroom1 said: "Those Company and Sixnumbers are great and that one Lehman performance is insane. Yikes on Diana and GFTNC."

Wouldn't a "global phenomenon" be at 100% attendance and gross potential?
"

This is a terrible time of the year for theatre plus there are major fears of the Corona virus. I don't think it's fair to judge the long-term success of any new musical based on grosses right

Frozen Lottery  Mar 6 2020, 09:58:35 AM

I won yesterday for last night's performance. They were unclaimed lottery tickets - I got the email around 11am and had until 12 to buy them. I was expecting partial view but we got great seats! Mezz row E, left side but only the 3/4 seats in. A lot of empty seats in the Mezz. Basically the entire row behind us was empty, so people who were sitting in PV moved there for act 2.

SIX - Preview Thread  Mar 5 2020, 04:13:45 PM

hamiltonstradition said: "CatastrophicDay said: "Ryantheatrekid said: "Nicole is making her Parr debut tonight!"

Interesting - I thought Mallory was the first cover for Parr?

This was my understanding of the covers, curious if anyone has more up-to-date info
Nicole - Aragon, Cleves
Courtney - Boleyn, Howard
Mallory - Seymour, Parr
"

Mallory was on all last week, maybe giving her a break? I don't

Frozen Lottery  Mar 4 2020, 08:49:00 PM

BroadwayNoob said: "Bumping this - I won for tonight’s performance and I’m wondering if it’s the same deal with partial view. They are now assigned at the box office and are $40
"

What seats did you end up getting?

Six Rush or Lottery News  Mar 2 2020, 12:19:50 PM

chuckydisc said: "Kea4 said: "My friend won the lottery for last nights performance. We got front row; far left (there were only two seats in that “row&rdquo. She checked out as soon as she got the email that she won - I don’t know if that plays into seats at all. It was more partial view then a box would be (occasionally one queen would block another who was singing or talking), but it was still amazing to be in the front!"

Officially seats are considered full-view if it's simply actor-blocking-actor, correct?
"

True - I probably shouldn't have used the words "partial view". But I felt like I had a more complete view in the box, where the tickets were actually marked PV. But still very happy I got front, just wanted to report back.

Six Rush or Lottery News  Mar 1 2020, 01:30:17 PM
My friend won the lottery for last nights performance. We got front row; far left (there were only two seats in that “row”). She checked out as soon as she got the email that she won - I don’t know if that plays into seats at all. It was more partial view then a box would be (occasionally one queen would block another who was singing or talking), but it was still amazing to be in the front!
Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 29 2020, 03:29:21 PM

mamaleh said: "To anyone who’s won the Six lottery: where were your seats? Orchestra? Boxes? Thanks."

If you go back through this board you can find some reports. It seems to be mainly first/second row and boxes. My friend won the lottery for tonight and is taking me, so I’ll report back.

SIX - Preview Thread  Feb 25 2020, 06:10:29 PM
Let’s hope we see a costume!
Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 25 2020, 04:49:07 PM

Apologies if this has been stated, but it wasn't clear to me: Do they only sell SRO if the show is sold out?

SIX - Preview Thread  Feb 25 2020, 03:40:37 PM

Scarlet Leigh said: "Mallory is going on tonight so I am assuming it will be for Seymour as she is the first cover. And her other first cover I think is Parr and being that she is doing the Six IG today, she's gonna be on.

People can correct me but I'm pretty sure 1st covers are Mallory (Seymour & Parr), Courtney(Bolyn and Howard), and Nicole (Aragon and Cleves)
"

I feel like this is true as well. Based on what was reported about Abby on Sunday,

Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 24 2020, 04:10:09 PM

chuckydisc said: "Kea4 said: "GlenCoco said: "Kea4 said: "Does the box office still open at noon on Sunday?"

Yes
"

Oh damn, that’s definitely a long wait then. I was thinking of rushing on Sunday and trying for the front rowbut that adds an extra two hours. Props to those who have done it!
"

It only adds a full 2 hours if people arrive on Sunday at the same time as Saturday.
"

Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 24 2020, 01:14:36 PM

GlenCoco said: "Kea4 said: "Does the box office still open at noon on Sunday?"

Yes
"

Oh damn, that’s definitely a long wait then. I was thinking of rushing on Sunday and trying for the front row but that adds an extra two hours. Props to those who have done it!

Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 24 2020, 12:28:44 PM

Does the box office still open at noon on Sunday?

Does Karen Olivo do matinees in MOULIN? Thanks!  Feb 21 2020, 03:44:03 PM

suicidalmickeymouse said: "I am TRYING to see Ashely (saw Karen in Boston and she was very good) but Tuesdays do not work for me. Does anyone know of any vacations or pre planned dates in the coming months?"

Ashley always posts on her IG stories when she's going to be on (I think usually the morning/afternoon of the show). I'm not sure if you are local, but that's a good way to make sure you are going to see her. 

Does Karen Olivo do matinees in MOULIN? Thanks!  Feb 21 2020, 02:45:12 PM

I follow the Satine standby, Ashley Loren, on Instagram and she is on OFTEN, like 3 shows a week on average. I don't think you can predict when Karen will be out. However, I've seen both in the role and prefer Ashley. Karen is incredibly talented but I just think Ashley fits it better and has better chemistry with Aaron. 

Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 21 2020, 01:33:30 PM

Ok, I was annoying and stopped by the box office again around 12:30 to see about unclaimed lottery tickets (I don't work far away). The nice woman there explained that they are now selling any unclaimed lottery tickets at full price in the front row. So if 27/30 are claimed, they'll sell three in the front row full price (which I believe is what happened today). So no more selling unclaimed lotto tickets in person at the box office and that explains why we are seeing those f

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You