News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Emmy1234

Emmy1234 Profile Photo
Member Name: Emmy1234
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: RENT's set design...
 Apr 15 2005, 08:57:30 PM
I like the set. I don't want to repeat things that have been said by so many others so I'll leave it at that.

Also, I too am excited to see what they can do with different sets for the movie.

re: The 'Idina Hands'
 Apr 15 2005, 08:53:19 PM
My friend who knows nothing of Rent or Broadway saw the cover of my Rent recording and the first thing she said was "I love looking at that girl's tongue and inner mouth." I started cracking up when I saw the pictures of her mouth.

I think that it's fine that she does the same thing with her hands. It's the same thing as someone repeating a whole bunch of hand gestures when they talk. It's just a habit. At least she's showing more emotion than standing with her hands straight down.

re: For the Cheno haters
 Apr 11 2005, 07:12:29 AM
I'm Christian. I don't have anything against people who are gay or lesbians. Neither does anyone in my family. My dad is currently studying to become a minister. We changed demoninations because our Oklahoma Methodist system does not support gay and lesbian worshipers. No one in my family is gay.
re: Paige Davis as Maria in The Sound of Music...?
 Apr 10 2005, 01:06:10 AM
I thought we were going to see her in Chicago, but she wasn't on that night. I knew she was a dancer, but I never knew if she could sing or not. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
re: Top 10 Best Muscials ever. . .and the worst!
 Apr 9 2005, 10:59:59 PM
In no particular order (and only from what I've seen since I in the last 6 years since I first saw a Broadway Show or was old enough to care):

Oklahoma (I'm not a huge fan of it, but I live here, and it's good.)
Rent (I've never seen it on Broadway because we moved from New York before I was old enough to see it so I've just been able to see a travelling show when it rolled into town. I was still too young, but my mom loves the show, and I insisted that I be allowed to go.)
Chic

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You