News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Dr. Jaykll

Dr. Jaykll Profile Photo
Member Name: Dr. Jaykll
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Play That Goes Wrong Rush Tickets  Jun 8 2018, 08:00:08 AM

Had long layover from London and missed it while in England (saw the absolutely amazing "Everybody's Talking About Jamie" instead) so figured I'd give rush a shot after getting into the city.

Walked up to box office 1 hr. before curtain on a Tuesday night and got Orchestra row M, seats 4 and 6.

I can echo what above poster said ... box office rep. said that rush seats are up to whatever system spits out.

Schoenfeld theatre Box Seating  Apr 27 2017, 06:00:10 PM

Interested to hear your report Jonah.  Enjoy the performance!

Schoenfeld theatre Box Seating  Apr 24 2017, 09:05:02 PM

Curious about this too.  Reduced price of $84, but how much do you miss?

I could grab E1 and E2 for the dates I'm in the city

Worst Experience Right Now at MATILDA  May 21 2015, 04:23:06 PM

Was at the same performance.

Could definitely tell there were big school groups in the balcony when Trunchbull hit the the button to activate the lasers/chokey

Audience Rewards just refreshed ticket inventory  Apr 2 2015, 01:58:25 PM

For those who are interested, May dates have just been released for Curious Incident, Hand to God, Fun Home, etc.

Orchestra boxes  Feb 22 2015, 10:55:22 AM
Not sure if this is the same section, but Roundabout is listing "Mezzanine Boxes" for $67

Are these the same as the aforementioned Orchestra Boxes earlier in the thread? By doing a search for American Airlines theater box seats, I can see some box seats that are elevated off the floor and sit just in front of the mezzanine section, but just wanted to clarify from those who have been in the venue.

I don't see any "Orchestra Boxes" listed for sale through Roundabout

Best seats - TDF or rush?  Jun 15 2014, 11:10:32 PM
My TDF seats for Rocky on a Friday night were row G center orchestra. First row behind Golden Circle (so when they went on stage I had a ring side seat).

After Midnight and Hedwig on the same night.  Jun 9 2014, 09:11:58 PM
I did it this same thing two days ago and had no problem making it - even with a middle orchestra seat for After Midnight (and a slow filtering crowd). Even had time to stop for a snack at the corner of 44th before entering Hedwig. You should have no problem - even with crazy summer crowds clogging the side streets.

Allowed me to do my first ever 3 show Saturday!

Rocky on Letterman tonight  May 2 2014, 12:00:08 AM
Didn't see anything on the front page on this, so sorry if a re-post, but in looking at late night TV options I just saw that the cast of "Rocky" is scheduled to perform on Letterman tonight (probably on in the next 40 minutes).
Tony Tickets  Apr 29 2014, 12:57:21 PM
Same here regarding what Jingjo said regarding the timing. Got mine at 8:05 (TX time) ... I just made the mistake of not choosing Chase preferred seating so I'm in the last row of the 2nd mezz. BUT, excited to have a ticket no matter the location.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory  May 22 2013, 05:50:35 PM
a description of the set design would be great!
Patina MIller Out of Pippin Tonight Stephanie Pope in  May 4 2013, 01:39:33 PM
She's back in for the matinee. Standing outside theater now. Only posted understudy is for Theo
World Premiere - The Phantoms of the Opera  Apr 5 2013, 01:41:30 PM
DE - I sit on their board, so I can put you in touch with their current Marketing Director for future performance and season announcements.

Heard the performance last night was well received and I'm excited to see it first hand myself tonight.

If you have the ability to make it up here to College Station, I'm sure I could get you comped for the performance this evening.

World Premiere - The Phantoms of the Opera  Apr 4 2013, 09:14:01 AM
Living in College Station, TX means that we're not in the center of the arts spotlight that often, but it's exciting that our local arts presenter has commissioned and is premiering "The Phantoms of the Opera" tonight for the conclusion of our 40th anniversary season.

http://www.mscopas.org/phantomsnews2.html

Directed by Marc Kudisch and featuring songs from both ALW versions of the show, the Yeston version, and source material from the novel and the various movies, this has the potential to be a good evening of musical theater, especially since it seems like they have attracted and assembled a good cast.

A local chorus of 100+ will back up the Bway stars and hopefully this has life and touring legs beyond our venue here at Texas A&M.

I'm seeing it tomorrow night, so will report back on my thoughts.

NBC's SMASH, Season 2 --  Feb 6 2013, 12:48:03 PM
Full "Bombshell" cast recording available for early preview here:
http://music.aol.com/new-releases-full-cds/#/11

On page 3.
Enjoy!

Wicked Contest  Jun 20 2012, 12:02:36 AM
Voted, but you are down 700+ to pic #17

Hope the board can help you rally. Good luck!

Free Preview of full  Mar 14 2012, 11:55:50 AM
Looks like my link didn't work. Here it is if you just want to copy and paste:

http://music.aol.com/new-releases-full-cds/#/2

Free Preview of full "Once" Cast Recording  Mar 14 2012, 11:49:07 AM
AOL has got the "Once" cast recording available to listen via its "Full CD Listening Party" link.

Haven't posted in awhile (so not sure how to post a link - I made my best attempt below) but a quick google search should get you straight there. It's the 2nd album listed.

Enjoy!

Brett Michaels vs. Tony awards scenery  Jun 7 2009, 08:03:41 PM
From the looks of it, it appears that the Tony scenery won ... did anyone else see him smack into the large Broadway backdrop trying to make it back to the band?
re: Summer Show Times?  Apr 20 2009, 10:14:03 PM
Mary Poppins has traditionally had a 6:30 p.m. Sunday show.

Shrek has a 7:00 p.m. Sunday show through the end of May, but not sure if they will extend this schedule to through the summer - I guess it depends on how well the first six sell.

Hope this helps.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You