News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BjornFugleman2

Member Name: BjornFugleman2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 6 American Idol
 Apr 23 2005, 03:38:38 PM
He had me at Bohemian Rhapsody. I saved it on my computer and he's my new desktop photo even though my husband teases me about it. He dislikes theatre, and RENT in particular, ergo he dislikes Constantine. (sad little man)
 Apr 23 2005, 03:23:30 PM
When AI first started this season, I wanted Constantine to lose so bad. I found him so irritating and fake. Now he's the one I'm behind the most. How did this happen? I don't think I'm the only one though. Last night on "The Soup" there was a segment on him called "Constantine Maroulis' School of Hypnosis". He's gonna get us all hooked with his annoying stares and pouts...I'm living proof. He seems to have the biggest buzz out of any of the idol contestants, loved or hated.
 Apr 21 2005, 02:19:21 PM
Quote-"He has really grown since he started on this show. I think a lot of them may be getting the vocal coaching they so desperately needed. Vonzell and Constantine are probably my too favorites. I like Bo, but he is very mechanical at times, not really growing much, but still good. SAvol needed to go a long time ago. As for Carrie, I find her very very very boring. She needs to learn how to tell a story with music. Anthony is fine, cute, but boring "-Quote

Not much to say, just agree

re: Hottest 'cross dressers'?
 Apr 19 2005, 10:03:28 AM
Jai can look gorgeous either way

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You