News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HopefulKate

HopefulKate Profile Photo
Member Name: HopefulKate
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: AVE Q - A flop in Las Vegas? I think not!
 Jan 2 2006, 08:27:28 PM
Yesterdays Las Vegas Review Journal said Avenue Q was the #2 best show in Vegas... hardly a flop. But nice try :)
Vegas Q answers
 Jul 31 2005, 09:50:15 AM
Answers: Cole Porter plays one of the Brian's. The cast list you saw on Playbill.com is the FULL cast list. There are no more mystery names. So, unfortunately, if you didn't see your friend there, she's not in the cast. Sorry :/ And yes, there will be two casts (one set of understudies). So for the most part, 5 performances a week for each cast. There will be nights when Johnny and Rick won't be playing, but you won't be disappointed! The other cast is also FREAKING FANTASTIC! The casti
re: Stephanie D'Abruzzo declines offer to star in Vegas AVENUE Q
 Jun 13 2005, 02:25:50 PM
Steve Wynn signed for at least 10 years, but I hear indefinitely. It WILL run.
re: Peter Linz leaving Avenue Q?!
 Jun 13 2005, 02:12:37 PM
I stand corrected. Rick and John are coming to Vegas. I was mis-informed.
 Jun 13 2005, 02:07:30 PM
Stephanie is staying in the broadway cast. She's not going anywhere.
 Jun 13 2005, 02:07:05 PM
Stephanie is staying in the broadway cast. She's not going anywhere.
re: AVENUE Q VEGAS TICKETS ON SALE 7/1!!!
 Jun 12 2005, 01:12:16 AM
dot, www.wynnlasvegas.com

It's the new Steve Wynn hotel. Biggest and best hotel yet! Pretty amazing hotel.

re: Little Women tour cast?
 Jun 12 2005, 01:10:47 AM
Act4ever, Michael Minarik:

www.michaelminarik.com

Jun 12 2005, 01:04:26 AM
Oye. Let's freaking hope she doesn't play Kate until she's 40!
re: AVENUE Q VEGAS TICKETS ON SALE 7/1!!!
 Jun 12 2005, 12:56:47 AM
Sorry to inform, but John T. is NOT in the Vegas cast... although, it would be nice!
re: Little Women tour cast?
 Jun 12 2005, 12:51:45 AM
Michael Minarik is cast as John Brooke
re: Peter Linz leaving Avenue Q?!
 Jun 12 2005, 12:48:23 AM
Sorry, MissNY, your info is not accurate. Peter is the only one leaving to my knowledge, and yes, Matt is taking over for him. What's this about Rick and John coming to Vegas??? HA! Um... yeah, not even remotely gonna happen. :) Would be nice, though!
re: Going to London and Paris
 May 19 2005, 12:35:25 PM
Thanks for the great suggestions! Yes, taking the train from London to Paris... AH! I can't wait ... 6 more days! And I am spending 11 days there with the most wonderful "bloke" :) Mmmm... EEK! :)
 May 17 2005, 02:13:55 PM
Kec ... that's what I'm gonna have to do. I really would love to get a pair together, so I suppose that's the best way. But thanks for all the info!
 May 17 2005, 01:26:09 PM
Ugh. i just called the box office for Mary Poppins and they don't have a pair the week I am there. Connections anyone? I really would love to see this show... I can go any day/night from Tuesday, 31st - Sat., 4th. Thanks for the help!

May 17 2005, 12:59:41 PM
Glebb, any idea where it's playing, how to get tickets, etc.? I checked on the TKTS london site and it's not on there... that's why I didn't know it was open. Let me know, I'd really like to see it!

Thanks!

May 17 2005, 12:33:50 PM
Is Mary Poppins open yet there??? I heard it was supposed to be fantastic and surprisingly dark? :) Sounds great, anyway!
Going to London and Paris
 May 17 2005, 12:27:52 PM
Hey guys, I'm going to London and Paris and would love some suggestions on good shows to see while I'm in town. I already have tickets to see The Tempest at Shakespeare's Globe, but interested as to what people think about the other shows going on. Let me know!
re: Just got WICKED karaoke Cd and...
 May 17 2005, 12:16:53 PM
"and the CD with the cast singing along is not very good. " Wickedrocks, you didn't think EVERYONE was bad on the Stage Stars CD, did you?
re: Wicked Karaoke
 May 17 2005, 12:10:35 PM
Stage Stars did a Karaoke CD of Wicked. It's available at Colony Records or you can go to their website, www.stage-stars.com (I think!) Anyway, there are background tracks to every song on the original CD as well as example tracks.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You