News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ah6tyfour

Member Name: ah6tyfour
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Visiting NYC - watch Spider-Man ($75) or watch Avenue Q for second time up close (free)?
 May 29 2012, 12:35:31 AM
Thanks everyone! I think you guys are right and I should watch Spider-Man. Looking for discounts now (Goldstar only had a few dates available and mine wasn't one of them) since ticket prices are a bit more than I'd like to pay.

I arrive in NY at 7am, so maybe I'll just go straight to the theater, sit on my luggage, and play around on my phone until the box office opens and get a $39 rush ticket. I guess there's no telling what summer will be like, but hopefully it won't be too crazy.

Visiting NYC - watch Spider-Man ($75) or watch Avenue Q for second time up close (free)?
 May 28 2012, 02:17:39 AM
Thanks everyone! I just looked into Peter and the Starcatcher and it looked great. But I went to book it and realized they don't have a Sunday evening show which is the time slot I have free.

I'm watching Once for Sunday matinee and have Sunday evening free to catch something else. Spider-Man and Avenue Q both have Sunday evening shows. So the dilemma still holds. Although I'm leaning more towards Spider-Man now based on the responses.

May 27 2012, 09:13:30 PM
I have a dilemma I'm hoping you guys can solve. I'm visiting New York this summer and am currently scheduled to volunteer usher Avenue Q. I've seen it already on tour, but from rear orchestra of a 2,000 seat theater. This would be my chance to see it up close.

But it's also my only free night and I was thinking maybe I should just pay the $75 on Gold Star Events and watch Spider-Man since it'll never tour. I know it probably will be terrible, but it'd be an experience to say I got

Help me choose where to sit at the Nederlander
 May 20 2012, 12:37:33 AM
I'm trying to book Newsies and having a hard time deciding where to sit. I'm tempted to get the side sections along the center aisle of the mezzanine. The first row behind the walkway is available and looks tempting. Is there a bar there? And if not, is that a good seat that's raised above that walkway or just sort of awkwardly on the walkway itself?

I'm a big fan of being as centered as possible as a side view sort of makes my OCD go crazy.

These are my choices in mezz

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You