pixeltracker

Help me choose where to sit at the Nederlander

Help me choose where to sit at the Nederlander

ah6tyfour
#1Help me choose where to sit at the Nederlander
Posted: 5/20/12 at 12:37am

I'm trying to book Newsies and having a hard time deciding where to sit. I'm tempted to get the side sections along the center aisle of the mezzanine. The first row behind the walkway is available and looks tempting. Is there a bar there? And if not, is that a good seat that's raised above that walkway or just sort of awkwardly on the walkway itself?

I'm a big fan of being as centered as possible as a side view sort of makes my OCD go crazy.

These are my choices in mezzanine:
Row FF, seats 1-7
Row CC, seats 9-15

And some orchestra choices (will the overhang block my view?)
Row L, seats 10-16
Row O, seats 2-8

I'm tempted to go with row FF if there is no bar obstruction or orchestra row O if there is no mezzanine making me feel closed in. What do you guys think?

Oh, also, can anyone suggest another fun show? Sadly, the rest of my group has no interest in Once. Book of Mormon is essentially sold out as well. Maybe Avenue Q?

Thanks!

Updated On: 5/20/12 at 12:37 AM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Help me choose where to sit at the Nederlander
Posted: 5/20/12 at 6:29am

Avenue Q is a hoot, but raunchy -- not everyone is prepared for that.

I've never done it, but I hear SRO is the only thing that has an issue with the overhang.

As far as the mezz goes....I was in the second to last row of the mezz, on the aisle (center) and could see wonderfully.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Videos