News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Tanya 4

Tanya 4 Profile Photo
Member Name: Tanya 4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
 Feb 28 2020, 11:10:49 AM

steven22 said: "copathetiic said: "Anyone know what’s going on with Ginna Claire? Brittany Johnson just posted that she’s gonna be on for Glinda for almost every show between March 3rd and March 26th"

Brittney is an excelling Glinda. I haven't seen GIna Claire but I hope she's okay. I guess the new understudy will get some Glinda dates!
"

Ginna Claire shares yesterday on social media she’s getting a new bubble dr

Feb 26 2020, 11:46:44 AM

copathetiic said: "Anyone know what’s going on with Ginna Claire? Brittany Johnson just posted that she’s gonna be on for Glinda for almost every show between March 3rd and March 26th"

Hopefully a vacation and rest. I don’t know how vacations work on Broadway. On the tours it appears they can have one week off at a time. Ginna Claire seems right in her element playing Glinda! Hope she has a very long run! 

Feb 26 2020, 11:41:18 AM

QueenTwinnied said: "I would love to see Talia Suskauer take over as Broadway Elphaba at some point. I saw her several times on tour and she blew me away. Maybe my favorite behind Jessica Vosk"

I’m hoping to see Talia and Allison Bailey as leads in Columbus when the tour stops there. I saw Allison in the ensemble twice and have heard she and Talia are wonderful in the lead roles!

Feb 14 2020, 09:48:42 AM

Miles2Go2 said: "Make it four! Saw them together three times in span of a week when the tour touched down in Tulsa. "

Aren’t they fantastic? They have something special when they play their roles onstage together. Their real-Life friendship plays out beautifully. If you’re like myself and we’re lucky enough to see them on tour, you not only fell in love with their Elphie and Glinda but also their friendship. Love the double name witches! 

Feb 14 2020, 09:48:25 AM

Miles2Go2 said: "Make it four! Saw them together three times in span of a week when the tour touched down in Tulsa. "

Aren’t they fantastic? They have something special when they play their roles onstage together. Their real-Life friendship plays out beautifully. If you’re like myself and we’re lucky enough to see them on tour, you not only fell in love with their Elphie and Glinda but also their friendship. Love the double name witches! 

Feb 14 2020, 09:42:02 AM

Call_me_jorge said: "Is it just me or do the headshots of the new Fiyero and Elphaba make them look like siblings?

Also, I’m so sad Hannah had such a short run. I know 9 months is the standard contract, but I wish she could’ve been given a 12 or 14 month contract like some these other long run elphabas.
"

I agree about Lindsay and Sam, same blue eyes and face shape. Sam actually has a twin sister who’s not into acting. I wish I’d had

Feb 14 2020, 01:14:57 AM

Its more to due with the demands of the show. The Elphie role is incredibly taxing on the actress vocally. 9 months is enough for most without a break. Some have gone a year at a time (examples: Shoshana, Mary Kate Morrissey on tour, etc). But that's not standard. Glinda on the other hand can play forever and GC is such a natural at it I hope she's around a long time (long enough to reunite with Mary Kate in her broadway debut as Elphie)."

I too hope G

Feb 12 2020, 04:54:17 PM

FlyHigh523 said: "I don’t know why these people keep you guessing instead of just saying who it is. It’s Lindsay Pearce. "

Completely agree! I thought these message boards were for sharing updates and not playing a game of Clue :)

Dec 15 2019, 12:00:40 PM
I agree Mili Diaz would be a fabulous Nessa Rose on Broadway! Saw her on tour and she’s really good in this role!
 Sep 30 2019, 02:32:45 PM

I have a feeling Ginna Claire will stay longer than most actresses stay inthe role of Glinda. She toured as Glinda and her dream had always been to play Glinda on Broadway. I believe she will be like Amanda Jane Cooper and extend her contract more than once .  . 

James Kerrigan2 said: "How long is Hannah and Ginna Claire's contract? Will they leave in January with Nancy Opel?"

Jul 29 2019, 10:19:22 PM

“I certainly hope she is well too. I guess we will know if she’s returned or not tonight. Fingers crossed she’s is!"

Word on the street (or I should say another Wicked website that's pretty reliable) is she is!! Now I can relax, hee hee!” 

That’s awesome news! So glad Hannah has returned! 

Jul 29 2019, 06:08:30 PM

SchuylWERKsister said: "This is all a bit... odd. When Caroline Bowman missed for an extended amount oftime, it was known that it was due to some sort of injury and Christine came in as a temporary replacement. Alison was outfor a bit on tour I believe and Dee temporarily replaced. All this to say thatHannah certainly isn’t the first Elphaba to miss a substantialchunk of performances, but something about this just seems off. This reads more like the Caissie Levy Wicked LA situa

Jul 29 2019, 02:27:35 PM

Miles2Go2 said: "As much as I’d love to see Ginna and Mary Kate reunited, MKM is under contract for the Mean Girls tour do I don’t think that’s likely. "

Ginna Claire and Mary Kate are a perfect pair of witches, double name witches :)  If only they’d known Hannah would be out this would have been great for the show and fans who want to see they on Broadway.  As mentioned MK is getting ready to leave for Mean Girls tour.  &n

Jul 27 2019, 10:12:57 PM

hayleyann said: "ChildofEarth said: "As someone who did buy tickets for this week to see Hannah, does anyone know if she’s back?"

Of course she's not back.In fact, I think we've now reached the point where she's been out for more of her run than she's actually been in. Sorry you were misled (by very poor management of this disaster) when buying your tickets that you'd actually have a shot at seeing her.
"

As a fa

Jul 27 2019, 10:12:22 PM

hayleyann said: "ChildofEarth said: "As someone who did buy tickets for this week to see Hannah, does anyone know if she’s back?"

Of course she's not back.In fact, I think we've now reached the point where she's been out for more of her run than she's actually been in. Sorry you were misled (by very poor management of this disaster) when buying your tickets that you'd actually have a shot at seeing her.
"

As a fa

MEAN GIRLS TOUR CAST
 Jul 19 2019, 08:19:54 PM

Elegance101 said: "Bechtel is going to college this fall, she was in DEH during her gap year."

Darn, I was starting to get excited about Mallory playing Cady

Jul 19 2019, 12:23:22 PM

7thbighero said: "Any updates on Hannah? Hope she’s feeling better"

It’s been reported that Hannah will return at the end of the month after taking time off to recover from laryngitis. So I assume either the 23 or 30 she’ll be back in Green. 

MEAN GIRLS TOUR CAST
 Jul 15 2019, 10:56:07 PM

beatofthedrum27 said: "Anyone have any clues or ideas of who else might be cast?”

Pure ideas: Allison Bailey as Gretchen Weiners. Beka Burnham as Cady Herron. Olivia Valli as Regina George. Yes, I know all these actors are from the Wicked North America Tour :) 

Jul 9 2019, 09:30:42 PM

mailhandler777 said: "Hannah has laryngitis.

Jenny DiNoia is acting lead. Emily Rogers is acting standby and Carla Stickler is filling in as the understudy.
"

Thanks for your reply. I hope Hannah makes a full recovery and is back in Green soon! What a shame to take ill while in a dream lead role at least the talent always runs deep in Wicked <3

Jul 9 2019, 01:07:56 PM

hamiltonstradition said: "Hannah is still out. Jennifer DiNoia has performed most shows this week."

Does anyone have an update on Hannah Corneau’s status with Wicked? Seems her absence is now going into week 3? I suppose she’s been ill? Rather worrisome given she’s just been in this role for a little over a month .  . .

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You