News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for KBPT1998

Member Name: KBPT1998
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Jun 30 2023, 02:25:34 PM

At the end of April/ early May I sent a SASE with way more than adequate postage, a note to the attention of the Stage Manager and a $50 donation to BCEFA with a gentle request for signed Playbills with each to Shucked, Sweeney Todd and Kimberly Akimbo.  

I have yet to hear back from any of them, which is unusual given that I have sent similar requests in the pass and usually hear back within a month or so.

So I sit here a bit sad and a bit frustrated.  May

How is everyone doing?
 Mar 28 2020, 06:13:51 PM

I am in Detroit.  I am a healthcare worker for a major hospital system in the city.  As in the news, we are one of the new epicenters for COVID-19.  It is scary what I am seeing every day- there is no sugar coating what nurses, physicians and others are going through every day just to try to provide basic care. Morale is low, stress is high... there is tremendous sadness.  It is hard not to carry this over to other aspects of life.  No matter how careful I am with my

2020-2021 Touring Season
 Feb 7 2020, 05:59:16 PM
I am also disappointed in the Detroit season. It’s like they fight to get one target show at the expense of getting a touring show in its first season. Obviously that target this season was Ain’t Too Proud with the Cher Show as the second.... we are getting all the others on the second go-around.

I mean- we aren’t getting a single Play, Musical or either revival Tony winner in the first go around- or even TKAM. That’s ridiculous.

They aren’t even announcing any possible

Jul 1 2019, 11:02:59 PM

RE: Hadestown, I donated to BCEFA and received after 5-6 weeks.

RE: WTCMTM, received signed Playbill July 1st from sending June 22. I donated to Planned Parenthood.

Jun 25 2019, 09:57:45 PM

From Hadestown: Sent May 11th, received June 25.  From Oklahoma: Sent May 11th, within 10 days.  From The Prom:  Sent June 11th, received within 10 days.  Sent WTCMTM past Saturday- not heard back yet.

Catholic High School Musical Choices
 Jun 24 2019, 10:08:19 PM

Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?

Clue

Godspell

Adaptations You Would Like To See?
 May 20 2019, 04:14:21 PM

Call Me By Your Name - totally agree with the right style and mood (ie, Once, The Band's Visit) that this could be so beautifully told on the stage.

Outside of the Box- Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King could be an interesting opportunity for a play or musical with the right book writer and composers... (couldn't any show, though? haha)  But the story is well-paced w/ rich characters.

Randomly- Not sure really why this popped into my head- but it

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You