News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Broadway Buddy

Member Name: Broadway Buddy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread  Aug 6 2023, 09:56:09 PM

Once Upon a One More Time - Orch F 6 & 8

Here Lies Love Rush  Jul 25 2023, 05:07:24 PM

Was walking by the theater this past Saturday (7/22) so decided to see if they had anything. It was maybe 3:15, 15 minutes before the performance. First thing they offered me was a rush ticket on the dance floor.

Broadway Discounts  Feb 28 2023, 06:51:00 PM

Anything new for Little Shop? Thanks!

Advice for scoring great single ticket?  Jan 26 2023, 10:59:00 AM

WanderFul said: "Has anyone had recent experience with Hadestown rush (Lucky Seat)? I'm very much interested in Leopoldstat, as well - but would prefer Hadestown much more."

Hadestown hasn't done rush since pre-pandemic, but they do have standing room! I did it this past Sunday. Got the ticket an hour and a half before the show, and it was an amazing view and show for $39. Would definitely recommend if you're able to do that. Ushers also mention that you&

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 1/8/23  Jan 10 2023, 08:05:38 PM

ACL2006 said: "akhoya87 said: "Are those Beetlejuice numbers accurate? I could have sworn the top-dollar tickets that they released for the final show topped out at $500+. (People bought them, too.)"

Also, the Marquis doesn't have SRO, so how are they able to be well over 100% capacity?
"

Apparently they do! They sold them for the last week only for $40 and were at the back of the mezz.

SOME LIKE IT HOT - Rush  Dec 11 2022, 01:12:55 PM

Was able to get two rush tickets 45 minutes before the matinee, yesterday, 12/10. Mezz row C 26 & 28 (isle). Despite it being partial view, it really wasn't all that bad, especially for $40. Loved the show and would definitely go again.

SOME LIKE IT HOT - Rush  Dec 6 2022, 02:38:49 PM

I was offered a rush ticket an hour before the show a couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday evening. I didn't end up purchasing just timing-wise, but good to know for future reference that they were available that late in the day.

Discounts for Yiddish Fiddler  Nov 23 2022, 09:21:10 PM

Show-Score has it up for $8 and they seem to keep adding days.

recent lotto  Oct 20 2022, 10:04:06 AM

I won last Wednesday. Got on standby and then ended up getting tickets. Ended up not being able to go so I'm not sure where the tickets would have been, but it was my first attempt for the Six lotto so I can't imagine it being too hard (at least on a weekday)

Dear Evan Hansen rush w/ Gaten  Jul 31 2022, 06:08:08 PM

Hi, has anyone rushed DEH since Gaten has come in? Any suggestions of when to be in line by? Thanks!

Broadway Discounts  Apr 22 2022, 04:39:24 PM

lila12 said: "I'm a local and have a friend in town tomorrow who wants to see Book of Mormon matinee tomorrow.I last saw this so long ago that I don't have a good sense of how popular it is these days. I lost the lottery for tomorrow - anyone know of any discount codes or other suggestions?"

If you're willing to stand for 2.5 hours, you can get $40 standing room tickets right before the performance. You can also ask the ushers during intermission and see

Music Man Rush Line.  Apr 3 2022, 11:06:50 PM

Lumiere2 said: "Has anyone managed to get rush tickets to the show after the initial line that forms at 10am box office opening (or noon on Sunday) - or does the show sell out every morning with that initial line?"

I tried the other day as I found myself walking by the box office. No rush tickets and cheapest was $499. Box office staff recommended coming at 7am or earlier.

Six Rush or Lottery News  Jan 25 2022, 02:18:45 PM

Toll357 said: "Did you ask them if they had any discounted tickets because it was ahout to start? Or if there were rush tickets? I am curious. I would love to get a discounted ticket!"

Sorry on the delay, I actually asked if they had any standing room spots available. I tried earlier that day and they said wait a couple more hours because the show wasn't sold out yet. Fast forward to 6pm when the show was about to start, and they said no standing room spots, but

Six Rush or Lottery News  Jan 7 2022, 12:33:53 PM

I had an instance a few weeks ago where I tried to get standing room tickets and they were sold out. The show was seconds away from starting. They gave me a $500 premium seat for $30. Not sure if it was an unclaimed lottery ticket or if they were just trying to fill the seat, but I may try that again next time I walk by the theater and see what my chances are of that happening again.

Repeat Attenders fan documentary premieres at DOC NYC  May 18 2020, 05:19:59 PM
Does anyone think it’s worth $8? That seems a bit pricy for a documentary that’s an hour and a half. I may consider still. Looking for things to watch during this Quarentine. Looks interesting but will keep on reading what you guys think.
FROZEN closes on Broadway  May 15 2020, 12:05:48 PM

matt1982 said: "MemorableUserName said: "Broadway Buddy said: "Don’t see American Buffalo, Diana, or Take Me Out surviving either."

Why wouldn't Take Me Out survive? They may not be able to retain the whole cast (especially the bigger names), but it's being staged by a nonprofit, and there's enough interest (for...reasons ) that it's one show that might get people to risk coming out for, more so than a lot of shows (or just

FROZEN closes on Broadway  May 15 2020, 12:23:55 AM
Lots of cast and crew members have announced that Doubtfire will be one of the shows returning and I hope that still applies after this extension and most likely a couple more.

Like most people, I bet Mean Girls is next. They’ve been in the same boat as Frozen for a little while now where they don’t sell out every night and if they do it’s pretty last minute.

Don’t see American Buffalo, Diana, or Take Me Out surviving either.

Keeping my eyes and ears open. Very devasta

FROZEN closes on Broadway  May 14 2020, 04:23:45 PM
I feel incredibly terrible for the brand new cast. I hope they get offered the tour or something like that. I really enjoyed the show. Super cute and fun. I’m going to miss it.
Cursed Child Cancelled Until Sept 6  May 12 2020, 11:42:51 AM
This makes me even more curious as to what shows will survive this shut down. One show that I don’t think has a chance at surviving is mean girls. They haven’t been doing nearly as well from when they first opened. I would feel terrible for the new cast. They got one or two performances in. Maybe they’ll offer them the tour.
New Shows to do in the Round?  May 9 2020, 11:51:31 PM

Anastasia_Beaverhausen said: "Broadway at Music Circus in Sacramento does them all! Unfortunately, this summer was cancelled...but will be back next summer!

Check out the Music Circus Montage...includes Hair and A Chorus Line..but they've never done Sunday. :)

Hunchbacka couple years ago was incredible!

"
this is very cool! Is it a touring theater, community theater, regional? Interested to know for next time I’m down right near there whenever that may be.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You