News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for japhun

japhun Profile Photo
Member Name: japhun
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Rude People in Theatres
 Sep 14 2005, 01:22:27 PM
my point...as you almost see..is that the children shouldnt be there in the first place. had she not brought her children, the breast feeding would have never happened in the first place. my point is that distractions take away from the show, and yes, in this case, a woman breast feeding a child in front of me and her other child swinging on the rails was a definate distraction that i should not have had to experience. breast feeding is best...but not at the theatre.
The Chronicles of Narnia Musical
 Sep 14 2005, 12:25:23 PM
The CS Lewis Classic series "The Chronicles of Narnia" has gained more and more popularity over the last 5 years. These books were a favorite of mine growing up. With a movie release in December does anyone forsee a musical in the making? The storyline is incredible and is a great tale for all ages...

Let me know what you think.

re: 'I heard it stinks.'
 Sep 14 2005, 11:33:54 AM
amen!
re: Hairspray- Welcome to the 60s%
 Sep 14 2005, 11:00:43 AM
T. is right....everything was down, save Spam and Wicked.

Its a great show, and i has proved its resiliency time and time again. I saw it with the original cast and loved it.

Great title for a thread by the way!

re: The best show you've EVER seen... that flopped.
 Sep 14 2005, 10:41:15 AM
Wonderful Town with Donna and Jennifer....what a great show!

Also, Little Shop (revival in 2004) was pleasantly surprising.

Sep 14 2005, 10:14:44 AM
i was at a show once and i heard this man clearing his throat. he did it constantly and at intermission i saw him hock something giant out of his mouth onto the floor. it may have been one of the most disgusting things ive ever seen in my life. people are so classy!
 Sep 14 2005, 08:29:26 AM
I think you are missing my point...the ventilator didnt bother me...i just threw that in to show what a disasterous seating arrangement i had. nothing against handicapped people at all. neither of you responded to the woman...i just thought that was totally uncall for. (especially having 2 children at the theatre)
 Sep 14 2005, 03:28:22 AM
OK guys....this has BY FAR been the most entertaining thread in the history of the message board. I have to give you my story...it might top everything.

My best friend and I are avid theatre goers. We live in North Carolina but go up to NYC quite often for a week of solid show-seeing. Keep in mind this story takes place in WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA at a national tour of Fiddler on the Roof in Asheville, NC....

My friend and I bought student tickets as we always do. We were in

re: Forbidden Broadway on iTunes
 May 4 2005, 04:11:48 PM
kegrinds...you are hot....can i have your number?
re: Assassins returning????
 May 1 2005, 08:10:49 PM
I heard it last week at a mixer off broadway.
Assassins returning????
 May 1 2005, 08:08:32 PM
Has anyone heard that Assassins is coming back in '07?
Looking for last year's Tony's
 Apr 24 2005, 12:36:13 PM
Does anyone know if there is something on the web that has a recording of last years Tony awards? I really wanna see them again. Does anyone have them on DVD/tape? Let me know! Thanks!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You