News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for theactorsociety

theactorsociety Profile Photo
Member Name: theactorsociety
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Zorro the Musical - Go see it!  Apr 4 2008, 01:03:59 AM
I won tickets to see a staged reading of Zorro with Eden Espinosa, but I couldn't go!!!
re: HUNCHBACK  Apr 3 2008, 01:41:23 AM
I totally second Jenny Powers! I think she would be good. I like the idea of Eden Espinosa too. She would rock out on Someday and I think has the sass needed for the role.
re: How long is the OBC of Mermaid contracted for?  Mar 30 2008, 02:41:54 PM
I heard 2 years, but that may have been a rumor
re: ACL National Tour  Mar 19 2008, 11:48:24 PM
I'm pretty sure that Stephanie Gibson is playing one of the roles. I forget which though.
re: Shrek's Audience  Feb 29 2008, 01:16:04 AM
I think that it is going to be "kid friendly" but have a lot of adult humor that will go over the kids' head.
re: MT Wichita Summer Stock  Feb 28 2008, 11:57:36 PM
They get a lot of MT students. I know my friends at CCM are all going.
re: Kristin Chenoweth as rapunzel  Feb 18 2008, 11:04:21 AM
I heard that Reese Witherspoon was going to be the speaking voice and Kristen the singing voice.
re: Why did 'Brooklyn the Musical' close?  Feb 17 2008, 05:57:33 PM
I loved the show and thought the cast pulled it through.
re: 'Ever After'  Jan 30 2008, 01:06:34 AM
I keep trying to think of a girl who could play the perfect Danielle, and the only name that pops into my head repeatedly is Megan McGinnis, but she seems too frail, she did, however, pull off a good tomboy as Eponine.
re: Anastasia  Jan 21 2008, 12:28:16 PM
I have always thought that Anastasia is perfect for Broadway. And what a show to reunite Sutton Foster and Gavin Creel!
re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!  Jan 16 2008, 12:01:12 PM
I agree that it is a different picture. The collar is different, the smudges on the set block are different. f either had been altered, it's the one on the left which has been stretched from the original hence the pixel distortion. I'm a graphic designer and that is not the same...sorry
re: Catch Me If You Can Casting  Jan 7 2008, 02:56:41 AM
They want Frank Jr to be in his 20's but able to play late teens. The equity website gives this description:
[FRANK JR.] Male, 20s to play late teens. A young, intelligent, seductive con artist extraordinaire who can outsmart almost anyone. A man of all trades who poses as an airline pilot, doctor, and attorney, cashing millions in fraudulent checks. Learns his conning ways from his father, whom he idolizes. Resents his mother for leaving his father. His parents’ separation and the desire to

re: Which Act is better?  Jan 6 2008, 01:51:59 AM
Act 1

Thoroughly Modern Millie

re: Specific short lines or lyrics that give you chills  Nov 16 2007, 12:15:09 PM
At the end of Somethings Are Meant to Be from Little Women when Beth says "Let me go now"
re: Spring Awakening - Age Appropriateness  Nov 14 2007, 07:46:55 PM
The show is like an R-rated movie. Plenty of cussing and sex added onto very serious subjects. I would say 16, but there are younger people who have probably enjoyed it, but if I had kids I would say that it is too much to take in until that age.
re: Elegies: A Song Cycle- Royalties?  Nov 5 2007, 09:54:17 PM
Yeah it is amazing. The company I work for is Greenroom Productions Inc. near Chicago. we are an improv group that moved into sketch comedy and then musicals. We are planning to do our first full season of productions. We will have a sketch comedy show for Valentines day, a play in late spring, a large musical in the summer and a smaller one in the fall. Any suggestions for shows would be appreciated. We would like to do one comedy and one other.
re: Elegies: A Song Cycle- Royalties?  Nov 5 2007, 09:30:57 PM
Thanks so much!
re: Elegies: A Song Cycle- Royalties?  Nov 5 2007, 08:33:34 PM
I saw they had Elegies for Angels, Punks and Raging Queens but I only saw the Elegies CD.
Elegies: A Song Cycle- Royalties?  Nov 5 2007, 07:59:00 PM
Does anyone know what company Elegies royalties can be purchased from? I checked a few sites like MTI and Theatrical Rights Co. but couldn't find the show.

Any help would be great.

re: High Tenor Uptempo Song?  Nov 1 2007, 11:26:05 PM
King of the World from Songs for A New World.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You