News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LoriBelle2

Member Name: LoriBelle2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

JLP Audience Fight  Feb 16 2020, 03:52:44 PM

inmyownlittlecorner said: "Apparently, there was an argument that broke out because a woman was talking on her phone. It escalated until someone pulled out pepper spray and sprayed it."

Wow

Broadway's Greatest Love Song?  Feb 16 2020, 01:34:40 PM

Enjolras5 said: "I would argue that it's "Music of the Night" from Phantom of the Opera! Timeless."

I agree wholeheartedly 

Phone rings, door chimes, in comes COMPANY!  Feb 16 2020, 01:16:01 PM
Stoked for this. It’s a shame Rosalie Craig has not transferred but I know she has a young daughter so I understand.
ALW's Cinderella  Feb 16 2020, 01:13:59 PM
Intrigued to see Carrie Hope Fletcher in this. She seems to be a darling in London and one to watch. Hopefully she will come to NYC soon.
& Juliet  Jan 3 2020, 11:31:45 AM

B.JAMES said: "If someone could point me in the right direction, as I didn't see a post in the search.

What do we think the chances of & Juliet transferring to Broadway are? My younger sister and I are seriously considering taking our first trip the West End to see some shows, and just to experience it. We are really interested in this show however, but I feel as though it wouldn't transfer, especially with Moulin Rouge! here at the moment.
&quo

MOULIN ROUGE Cast Recording Out Today! - Thoughts  Aug 30 2019, 12:07:29 PM
It captures the show as I remember it. The songs still sound awful.
Rebecca [NOT] back on?  Aug 14 2019, 10:40:00 AM
Originally it was going to be Tam with Sierra but I’m guessing she won’t want to work with him how he’s officially off the market and married. It would be too awkward.
Moulin Rouge Previews  Jul 11 2019, 11:32:42 AM

rosscoe(au) said: "If you where to strip away all the spectacle sets , customers , lights , would it still be a great show?"

The simple answer is no. It’s terrible and if it not for everything you mentioned it could be a contender for dud of the year. Sadly too many will pay the money and love it after being taken on a journey to Paris through probably one of the best sets I’ve ever seen. 

Moulin Rouge Previews  Jul 5 2019, 04:53:23 AM

Sho-Tunes-R-Us said: "Miles2Go2 said: "Kidman is 4 years older than McGregor. Olivo is 7 years older than Tveit. Are those 3 extra years that bothersome? "

That's still seven years age difference. However comma Tan Mutu and Aaron are only one year apart and I have no objection to Karen and Tam's pairing. Guess it comes down to chemistry for me. Aaron is "cursed" with youthful looks and Yam looks more mature for his age. More heat betwee

Moulin Rouge Previews  Jul 2 2019, 05:08:34 PM

I saw the last preview and while I thought the set was jaw dropping I was not impressed with the music. It seemed like too much was crammed in for shock value but after a while it got boring. Tam Mutu’s Duke was unexpected. He’s no Ramin Karimloo but he did okay and tried to be sexy. That’s the problem. The Duke is supposed to be a joke not a straight up rival for Satine’s affection. Miscast I think.

THE BODYGUARD to Broadway - What Happened?  Jul 2 2019, 05:03:19 PM
I saw it in a London on vacation a few years ago and it was pretty good. Not sure what happened here.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You