News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hayden6

Member Name: hayden6
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LEMPICKA - dramaturgical advice
 Mar 28 2024, 12:57:56 AM

Love these ideas, and I think they'd really elevate the show.

LEMPICKA Previews
 Mar 28 2024, 12:54:15 AM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "It's just a social post, people.

SUFFS has far sillier social content up now.
"

Right. As a gay man (who doesn't have a stick up his ass), I found it funny in the silly way it's meant.

LEMPICKA Previews
 Mar 28 2024, 12:50:15 AM

I went in blind (just excited because of Eden & Beth Leavel) and I absolutely ate this show up. I loved the music and the orchestrations, very unique for a Broadway production. Lyrically strong too. I loved everything they did with the set and the projections. Some really, really cool costumes (especially Eden's) and great choreography. And the performances! Eden was stellar, Amber brought the house down every time she sang, Andrew Samonsky's voice is gorg

HERE LIES LOVE Reviews
 Aug 10 2023, 02:41:38 PM

bellelinus said: "I was there last night (8/9) and Jaygee was on for Imelda but Conrad and Lea were both in."

I was there too -- I was initially disappointed to miss Arielle, but considering it was my fourth visit to Club Millennium, I can't complain & really enjoyed getting to see Jaygee!

I'm hoping we'll get a new cast recording... even with 2/3 leads already captured on the Off-Broadway recording, I would really love the chance to listen to

HERE LIES LOVE - Broadway Previews
 Jun 20 2023, 04:29:36 PM

V2David said: "Thanks for thr videos. Any idea how seats would be in the VIP box? I tried to see where they were in your video through the quick glimpses. Are they raised?"

I was on the floor for the first preview, and from what I saw, it looks like the VIP box is slightly elevated from the floor. I wouldn't think it would be an ideal way to see the show because you can't see anything that happens "above" you in the sections at th

GREY HOUSE Previews
 May 23 2023, 05:37:19 PM

Dan6 said: "I have tickets for Saturday. To those who’ve seen it…worth exchanging to see Maslany’s performance?"

She is fantastic in the show, so if you're a fan, it would definitely be worth exchanging. As someone who didn't know who she was before I saw the show, I don't think I'd have minded seeing an understudy. I don't think the production relies specifically on her (in the way that the current A Doll's House relies on

DANCIN' Previews
 Apr 12 2023, 11:45:32 AM

gordi_92 said: "Im from Germany visiting NYC next week and checking out what to see. I know nothing about this show. Does it have a storyline? Is there singing? acting? Or just one choreography after another?"

I didn't know anything either when I went in -- it doesn't have a storyline. There is plenty of singing from the cast (those that sing are wonderful), and there is "acting" in that there are a handful of monologues throughout (in between dance

KPOP Sets December 11 Closing Date on Broadway
 Dec 12 2022, 12:43:33 PM

bananamilk said: "I will say, I was surprised (and a little sad) to see nothing from Ashley Park about the show, given that she played MwE in the off-broadway version. I honestly thought she'd at least post a supportive ig story or something. I guess she's busy doing Emily In Paris promo though. Or maybe she didn't want to post about it because she has a bigger non-theatre following now / didn't want to post anything that would be controversial to her followers (given

SOME LIKE IT HOT On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Dec 12 2022, 12:32:01 PM

Agreed -- I'm so happy for her, she deserves the billing, but I would have been confused to see Minnie listed as a principal were it someone I didn't recognize in the role. No significant solo moments... not sure where, but they should have found a moment to let Angie give it some zazz!

K-POP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Nov 8 2022, 07:31:44 PM

ClumsyDude15 said: "Abraham tweeted something about wanting to be at the show tonight, so my guess is an understudy is going on for the first time, but I'm not sure who.

https://twitter.com/realabrahamlim/status/1590002113232654336?s=20&t=63-1U1llzXp4lyboa-VO3g
"

Patrick Park is going on as Wooyeon!

Nov 8 2022, 12:02:11 PM

I saw the first preview and then went back over the weekend -- I really love the changes they're making to the book scenes. The changes make RTMIS feel more necessary, answer the questions I had about F8, and overall I think it moves really well.

It's not a traditional Broadway show but I love it for that. It's so fun and I don't know that you'll find a more talented company on Broadway right now.

Sep 22 2022, 09:47:13 AM

YvanEhtNioj said: "Omg sameeeee. If you see me say hey! (Face in IG link lol)

I listened to a couple songs last night which got me pretty hyped up.
"

Where are you listening? I've tried searching a few times for anything from the off-broadway run and haven't been able to find anything. I'd love to hear a bit ahead of the first preview (which I also have tickets to)!

Chicago The Musical Appreciation Thread
 Apr 11 2022, 10:16:17 PM

ACL2006 said: "Anyone going tomorrow night?"

I am! I have tickets but I'm rushing as well in case those seats are better (some friends are taking whichever seats I don't want). I am so so so curious and excited!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You