News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Candice Malkin

Member Name: Candice Malkin
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Final Show of My October Trip
 Sep 18 2023, 08:57:27 AM

I would see Shucked!  It was hysterical. This is my upcoming trip starting 10/24

Tuesday Gardens of Nuncia at Lincoln

Wednesday. Here we are

night. - I can get it for you wholesale

thursday guttenberg

friday shark is broken

saturday matinee ?

night - the cottage

sunday here lies love

night - hells kitchen

monday  norbert leo butz at 54 below

tuesday Merrily

wednesday back to future

night - spa

Some Like It Hot or New York, New York?
 Apr 16 2023, 02:41:47 PM

I saw them both. I was so looking forward to SLIH and was soooo disappointed. I loved NYNY. I dont understand all the sudden hate. It was feel good theatre with amazing choreography. And its interesting that they were both queens in 6. I thought the actress in SLIH was miscast and the one in NY was excellent. I did also love Shucked - a real pleasant surprise!!!!

Musical Theater Heaven!
 Apr 10 2023, 12:29:45 PM

me too!  NYNY was a fantastic feel good musical. I had seen slih on my last trip here and was soooo disappointed. I did also love Shucked and Doll House too. 

THE THANKSGIVING PLAY Previews
 Mar 24 2023, 11:08:27 AM

I have tickets in 2 weeks. I was supposed to see Room and picked this when Room canceled. Hope its a good one!

what to see since Room canceled
 Mar 17 2023, 11:33:14 AM

thank you for goodnight oscar suggestion. I do have tickets for that. 

Mar 17 2023, 11:31:03 AM

I did see Kimberly and completely agree with you. Tony for best musical!!!!! 

Mar 17 2023, 10:33:00 AM

thank you so much. I am now leaning to Thanksgiving Play. 

Mar 17 2023, 09:53:11 AM

I am so disappointed that this show was canceled. I am coming to nyc for 8 days on April 6. I now have one slot open. 

I am up to date with all the shows that have been playing  So far I am seeing Sweeney, Camelot, Bad Cinderella, A Dolls House, New York New York, Shucked, Fat Ham, Goodnight Oscar, Life of Pi, Anthony Rapp Without you, Coast Starlight and Dancin BTW, saw Parade last time I was in NYC  

my choices are Pictures from Home, The Thanksgiving Play and S

Please help me decide
 Feb 19 2023, 02:33:51 PM

Kimberly Akimbo. Dont miss it!  No close second!

Broadway Cruises - anyone go?
 Feb 10 2023, 10:13:07 AM

they always use very high end cruiselines. this time is Seaborne. Last  year was Silverseas. I would say typically an 8 day cruise is about $6500 per person. This does not include excursions. It includes everything else - talent, food, wine. You can compare yourself. 😀

Broadway Cruises - anyone go?
 Feb 10 2023, 08:56:06 AM

its worth it!  I have been to 3 of them and I am planning on going to Alaska. The talent is great. They are very friendly. Their concerts are by and large wonderful. They always book wonderful ships. Its a great way to vacation and the other participants are all lovers if broadway so there is great camaraderie. 

ONLY GOLD Musical at MCC Begins October 5
 Nov 3 2022, 12:08:04 PM

canceled matinee today too. Was excited to see a Thursday matinee. oh well...

Show Advice - 11/1-11/4
 Aug 10 2022, 08:57:13 PM

absolutely see Kimberly Akimbo. I saw it off Broadway and knew it would be going to Broadway. It was really excellent.

1776 Broadway revival cast for 2021
 May 30 2022, 01:44:08 PM

I really enjoyed it. I found the ART version to be a fresh take. The talent was all wonderful. I highly recommend!  

Baby Off-Broadway (Off-Off?)
 Nov 8 2021, 04:02:18 PM

I just felt like it had an amateurish feeling to it and that it went on too long. Btw, I loved it years ago when I saw the original cast. 

Nov 8 2021, 03:39:15 PM

I saw it last night. I have seen 7 shows on this trip and this was one of the disappointing ones for me. I do not recommend it unless you are looking for a show to see on a Sunday evening. Btw, I highly recommend Kimberly Akimbo, morning Sun, Trevor and Mrs Doubtfire. 

Nov 8 2021, 03:39:15 PM

I saw it last night. I have seen 7 shows on this trip and this was one of the disappointing ones for me. I do not recommend it unless you are looking for a show to see on a Sunday evening. Btw, I highly recommend Kimberly Akimbo, morning Sun, Trevor and Mrs Doubtfire. 

Nov 8 2021, 03:39:14 PM

Nov 8 2021, 03:39:13 PM

Julia Murney Baby Discount Code
 Oct 27 2021, 04:36:34 PM

Thank you so much for that information. I was able to get $145 tickets for $62 sitting in premium.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You