News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Adavis

Member Name: Adavis
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Nice Work Cast Recording Release Date?
 Sep 4 2012, 02:39:26 PM
What're the odds the CD will be available at the theatre earlier than October 30th?
Nice Work Cast Recording Release Date?
 Aug 25 2012, 02:09:39 AM
http://www.theatermania.com/broadway/news/08-2012/nice-work-if-you-can-get-it-cast-album-set-for-oct_60791.html?cid=homepage_news

Roger Rees in THE ADDAMS FAMILY
 Mar 23 2011, 05:17:09 AM
LMAO! That was great. Made my night.
Nathan Lane Bravo Profile
 Mar 20 2011, 01:03:54 AM
Yeah the whole thing was up on youtube for a while, a few years ago, that's where I first saw it. Im dying to see it again. Youtube takes stuff down from there all the time. Google Video doesn't care WHAT you post. There's a two minute clip of it on youtube? I didn't even know THAT much was on there. Any ideas of where to get it? Is there some kind or torrent or something? (I don't even use torrents. Oyuyuy. )
 Mar 18 2011, 11:11:10 PM
Ah. Okay, gotcha. If you'd be willing to sell it, great, if not that's okay. Any suggestion as to where I could get it elsewhere then? Thanks for your time.

Mar 18 2011, 08:59:48 PM
Thanks for the reply. Yeah it was quite a while ago, but I remember it being really good. I remember I thought it was so cool cool how the camera followed him backstage. Do you have it on vhs or something?
 Mar 18 2011, 04:10:12 AM
I know it's random, but I've been trying to get a hold of a profile Bravo did on Nathan Lane, which followed him briefly during his run in The Producers. It was made a few years back. Maybe 2003? I've looked pretty much everywhere but here, so I thought I'd try my luck. Anyone have any idea where I could find it? Any suggestions? If not, that's okay. Thanks for your time either way.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You