News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Dylan Pellagrino

Member Name: Dylan Pellagrino
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Beanie’s Last Performance 9/25
 Jun 16 2022, 07:24:35 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "Dylan Pellagrino said: "she was at the Tonys last weekend…. And Beanie was not."

Are you dim, or do you just enjoy making up bogus justifications for no reason?

1) Lea was part of a group performance with the cast of SPRING AWAKENING.

2) Beanie had COVID.
"

As far as I am aware, the show was only nominated for one Tony award (for featured actor) so I don’t think she would b

Beanie’s Last Performance 9/25
 Jun 16 2022, 04:10:39 PM
Lea Michele will be the new Fanny Brice !!
It’s pretty obvious, plus she was at the Tonys last weekend…. And Beanie was not.

New Hermes in Hadestown??
 May 31 2022, 12:16:07 PM

I saw someone on Twitter say the replacement is finishing out a show currently.. could this be confirmation that it will be Amber? 

"T. Oliver Reid will be temporary replacement Hermes The incoming Hermes has to finish a show... But y’all... I CANNOT FREAKING WAIT!!!!"

New Hermes in Hadestown??
 May 31 2022, 11:35:12 AM

I know this is probably impossible but Janelle Monae would be a fantastic Hermes! 

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Apr 15 2022, 09:22:20 AM

I was there last night and it was so much fun! The energy from everyone in the show is fantastic. The music is amazing, the performances are life-changing, this is an important show. Not to mention h i l a r i o u s. 

I befriended the person next to me and they were in tears by the end. I would recommend seeing this orchestra instead of mezz if possible!  

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Apr 14 2022, 02:19:19 PM

Going to be at the show tonight! SOOO EXCITED!

** Also this musical is one of only TEN to win the Pulitzer Prize since 1932. The fact that most of you on this thread are dismissive of the power this musical will have is INSANE **  

MR. SATURDAY NIGHT Previews
 Mar 30 2022, 10:53:23 AM

Jordan Catalano said: "I don’t remember any jokes like that… Where were they?"

First he made a joke about eating at a Szechuan buffet - ok that's fine.

Then he made a joke about how no one can understand him "what am I speaking chinese??" - ok this is getting weird. 

After that came the big Buddy Young joke - literally not funny at all.

Finally the last one I remember was a kamikaze joke in one of the songs. -

Mar 30 2022, 10:35:37 AM

LOL really? That is your issue? Not the actual joke?

OK Thank you for the correction! My apologies. 

Mar 30 2022, 09:57:21 AM

Got tickets for last nights performance via TDF! Seats were MEZ ROW C - Seat 20,22. Amazing seats!

I want to preface this with - I have never seen Mr. Saturday Night, the movie. I am also not familiar with Billy Crystals comedy style. That being said this was the worst Broadway production I have ever seen. There is nothing redeemable about this show at all. This should tell you the level of "genius comedy" we are subjected to: Biggest laugh of the night was an adult diape

The Official TDF Thread
 Mar 25 2022, 10:58:21 AM

Dang those Strang Loop tix went so fast! Hoping they'll be back up soon crying 

SIX Lottery Tickets
 Mar 18 2022, 09:12:28 AM

DiscoCrows said: "How hard of a win is this? Tried entering whilst in the city this weekend but lost.

Alas, hoping for this summer/fall.
"

This show is extremely hard to win! I've been trying since October and have only won once! This was during a huge blizzard on Jan 29th! If that puts it into perspective a little. 

What’s the last show you saw on Broadway before its closing?
 Mar 16 2020, 10:20:31 AM

I saw WHO’S AFRAID OF VIRGINIA WOOLF? on March 6th and it was amazing! (I'm still paranoid I came into contact with the usher that night..) 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You