News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Idiots of America!3

Idiots of America!3 Profile Photo
Member Name: Idiots of America!3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
 May 11 2011, 10:04:21 PM
LOVE IT!
Blue Leaves or War Horse?
 Apr 29 2011, 07:08:45 PM
Yes we have all concluded that I am 13. I just want to know what show is more suited for a 13 year old. I am partial to Blue LEaves because my friends Aunt is a Nun. But then if it is that bad...... Am I better of to se War Horse with my Uncle? Thanks!
House of Blue Leaves- for a 13 year old?
 Apr 29 2011, 07:05:58 PM
Thanks. My friends Aunt is one of the nuns. I just want to see her. Thanks. Maybe I wont go it is up to my Uncle.
 Apr 29 2011, 07:04:23 PM
I know. My Uncle is right next to me so it does not matter. Do you think I can see this production?
 Apr 29 2011, 07:02:04 PM
Hey guys. I was just wondering that if The House of Blue Leaves is appropriate for a 13 year old. I know he has heard and cursed before so I am not worried about that. But is their like strong nudity and anything else? It is on TDF so I am willing to go. I did not tell him about it because I dont want to get him excited. He told me he did want to see it. A girl in his class' aunt is in it. Thanks!

Broadway Review Roundup: THAT CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON
 Apr 29 2011, 03:18:04 PM
^^^^ He comes out on certain days. The first time I went he did not. Bt the second time he did. I guess it depends.
Is it really worth it..........
 Apr 28 2011, 09:39:11 PM
Jordan, I think it is nice to hear other people's opinion. I am online and ordering my Anything Goes tickets. How is Row M Left? I'm buying them anyways. It seems like that theatre is intimate.
 Apr 28 2011, 09:30:35 PM
I am not so sure. What is overwhelming about War Horse? I am not trying to be annoying but I don't see my Grandma much and I want to have a good time with her. I was sort of going to Anything Gores or Baby It's You! I have not seen any f these shows also.
 Apr 28 2011, 08:42:02 PM
Thanks! How is the seating in the lodge?
JERUSALEM script - on sale in NYC?
 Apr 28 2011, 08:37:07 PM
Does anyone have the adress for the Drama Book Shop? I would love to go but I do not know the adress.
 Apr 28 2011, 08:34:21 PM
I am going to see if I can buy tickets for me and my Grandma to go and see "Baby, It's You!". I do think my Grandmother would like to go because of the music. But is it really worth it? I mean I guess I would go but I feel like she would enjoy Anything Goes or even War Horse much better. If you could choose on of the 3 shows which would you choose?
What Was Your Favorite New Song Of The Season?
 Apr 28 2011, 08:31:19 PM
I agree with "Fly Fly Away". It is truly amazing. It is not my "favorite song of the season" but I do enjoy "Ten Little Indians and the Great Compramise" from BBAJ. Most of the score from BBAJ is enjoyable.

What Was Your Favorite New Song Of The Season?
 Apr 28 2011, 11:15:17 AM
Jordan, I also love "Mothers Day". Does the backround music from War Horse count? I have the album and the music is such a great part about the show.
Billie Jo Armstrong - Does he stage door?
 Apr 23 2011, 08:15:35 PM
Hey guys! I just came back from the matinee and it was an "ok" show. Billie Joe and the rest of the cast did not come out to sign. :/ I still had a great time thanks! And the stage door was a mob scene.
Billie Je Armstrong - Does he stage door?
 Apr 23 2011, 10:44:30 AM
Hey guys. I am going to attend the matinee performance of American Idiot. Just a simple question: Does Billie Joe come out to sign? I alsop wondered about the rest of the cast.

_Anthony

Tony Predictions 2
 Apr 23 2011, 10:29:21 AM
I think BBAJ should get Best Musical, Score, Lighting, Set Design, and Sound. I think if it will not win, it should get all of these nominations.

If there was an award for best Ensemble it would go right to BBAJ. they really deserved a better and longer run. It was a magical experience!

Tony Predictions 2
 Apr 23 2011, 10:10:55 AM
See for me BBAJ was a great experience. I think the set was great! Like someone on this board said ,the set is throughout the entire theatre. It might not win because Priscilla has a great set, but it should deserve a nomination. I also think it should be up for Best Musical.
BwayKid98
 Apr 23 2011, 10:05:28 AM
Well Jordan some parts of 13 were okay but it was not like Young Frankenstein. Young Frankenstein was pure torture. Thank you everyone for the advice and I hope to see you guys on the message boards again.

BwayKid98
 Apr 22 2011, 11:03:07 PM
Thanks for the advice broadwaydevil
BwayKid98
 Apr 22 2011, 10:53:30 PM
It was just me introducing myself and my playbills. You can find it on YouTube under the same name of this thread.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You