News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Erich

Erich Profile Photo
Member Name: Erich
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jackie Seiden from Jersey Boys sings I Believe In You & a Q&A
 Apr 23 2007, 11:29:53 PM
Hey guys,

2 things. First off, I just posted a video from the benefit concert. It's of Jackie Seiden singing "I Believe In You", a song she sang in "The Times They Are A' Changin". She sounds fantastic! More videos from the benefit will take a little more time. I'm still waiting for a better copy of the video from the foundation. The video I have now is just bits and pieces with a few songs getting filmed in full. More soon I promise.

And, as I mentioned before, if you have

SF Jersey Boys Summer Block of Tickets
 Apr 23 2007, 10:34:02 PM
Hey guys,

I made sure to tell Miles & Eric that everyone here liked their performances. It's always pretty damn scary for an understudy to go on for the first time and they were treated very well by the audience. Sorry to anyone who missed me this weekend. Throat still not feeling great, but hopefully back in t'mow night.

I was thinking...there seems to be a want of a Q & A...Im gonna try to maybe schedule a live chat thing, or a place where you guys can send in questions to be

re: SF Jersey Boys Benefit Show Tonight
 Apr 19 2007, 04:23:35 PM
Thanks everyone who came out on Monday night. It was a total blast and apparently we raised over $25,000. We had a great time putting it together, and most likely we will do it again in L.A. over the summer. Once I get video of it, I will put some clips on YouTube.

Also, a quick reminder. T'mow morning tickets go on sale for the extension through September 30th. Starting at 7am t'mow morning, at the Curran Theatre, me and the other 3 boys will be at the theatre greeting customers as wel

Backstage tours...
 Apr 10 2007, 04:18:05 PM
Regarding backstage tours...

We give them on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday nights. It will either be me or Michael Ingersoll who gives them. They are $50 a couple and all the money is donated to BC/EFA.

Also, on Wed and Sat. mats we do pictures onstage with the four of us.

Only for a few more weeks!

More news
 Apr 10 2007, 03:24:02 AM
I really have no clue what to say at this point...

other than...excuse me if i step on your eggs as i dance on the tables at the diner...

More news
 Apr 8 2007, 08:35:39 PM
Hey guys,

I just wanted to chime in and clarify a few things. Yes, the "Sherry" company's last performance in SF is May 3rd. The new cast will take over 4th. The official casting notice will be made public soon im sure, but you guys seem to have done your homework. Wow.

The Sherry cast will be going to New Haven, CT directly from SF. This is because we have to tech the new LA set. The set will be the exact same, as will the staging of the show. We have to do a tech simply becau

re: 'Jersey Boys' San Francisco
 Mar 4 2007, 03:53:16 AM
Ariana,

I was not upset about any of the comments made in the thread. I want to make that clear. Most of them quite amused me and made me truly laugh out loud. You know, like, LOL.

What did upset me is the fact that Eugene seems to have been attacked for writing an article about me, taking into account the fact that he works at the Curran Theater, where Jersey Boys plays. Let me first off say I didn't read Eugene's comments, as he took them down before I could read them. I saw

Mar 4 2007, 03:08:33 AM
This thread seems to have gotten my attention yet again, so let me address a few things. First off, thank you to everyone who has come to the show and had the time of their lives. It's truly an amazing experience every night.

First off, the bra being thrown on stage. Yes it happened, and it wasn't the first time. It was hilarious and it was very reminiscent of what Frankie and the rest of the guys actually went through in the 60s. There is no "breaking of character" in that section o

Jersey Boys San Francisco interview KRON-TV (link inside)
 Jan 6 2007, 01:43:05 PM
Hey guys,

So just a few hours ago, the 4 of us were interviewed by Bay-Area legend Jan Wahl on KRON-TV. It was a total blast, except for the fact that were supposed to leave to go to the studio at 8am, and I woke up to Chris Jones (who plays Frankie Valli) banging on my door at 8:15. Apparently, I slept through 3 alarm clocks. Nice. Anyway, the link is below. Enjoy

re: 2 Producers Radio Spots and Erich Bergen in a Pizza Hut Commercial?
 Dec 6 2006, 02:36:45 PM

re: 2 Producers Radio Spots and Erich Bergen in a Pizza Hut Commercial?
 Dec 6 2006, 05:34:14 AM

Dec 2 2006, 03:15:32 PM

Dec 2 2006, 02:49:18 PM

re: Photos from last night: Deven May & Erich Bergen Live @ Birdland!
 Sep 20 2006, 11:43:21 PM

Photos from last night: Deven May & Erich Bergen Live @ Birdland!
 Sep 20 2006, 03:35:43 PM

TONIGHT! Deven May & Erich Bergen Live @ Birdland! 10pm
 Sep 19 2006, 11:57:07 AM
In what is sure to be one of the filthiest nights ever on the stage of the world famous Birdland Jazz club, Deven May (Bat Boy: The Musical) and Erich Bergen (White Christmas) will be entertaining the masses with the tunes of Larry O'Keefe, James Taylor, Irving Berlin, and just possibly...Donny & Marie Osmond. Musically directed by the over-qualified Tedd Firth, the show includes special guests Brian Charles Rooney (3 Penny Opera), Cole Burden (Junie B. Jones), Rene Ruiz (Toxic Audio), Louis Tuc
re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre
 Sep 19 2006, 02:45:56 AM

re: Thoughts on Warrior
 Sep 18 2006, 03:37:37 PM

re: Thoughts on Warrior
 Sep 18 2006, 03:28:39 AM

What happens when you put actors in front of a new MacBook Pro (photos inside)
 Sep 18 2006, 02:37:25 AM

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You