pixeltracker

Trisha Jeffrey in "Just a Piano" at the Triad Theatre

Trisha Jeffrey in "Just a Piano" at the Triad Theatre

Luckydave14
#0Trisha Jeffrey in "Just a Piano" at the Triad Theatre
Posted: 9/17/06 at 1:53am

Trisha Jeffrey in

Everybody go see Trisha Jeffrey in her first solo cabaret performance. It should be a fabulous night!

The Triad Theatre
Presents

TRISHA JEFFREY
in
Lee Summers’
"JUST A PIANO"
CONCERT SERIES

MONDAY OCTOBER 2nd
7:00 PM

THE TRIAD THEATRE
158 WEST 72nd STREET
$15 COVER CHARGE + 2 DRINK MINIMUM

Tickets Available NOW at www.TheaterMania.com

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre
Posted: 9/17/06 at 1:56am

Yay Trisha!!

MargoChanning
#2re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre
Posted: 9/17/06 at 2:02am

She's also co-starring in NYMF's WARRIOR, as well.

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney

Luckydave14
#3re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre
Posted: 9/17/06 at 2:20am

I'm seeing Warrior tomorrow. I'll be missing the concert though, so I hope some of you can go and report back!

Luckydave14
broadway_show_fan Profile Photo
broadway_show_fan
#5re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre
Posted: 9/17/06 at 6:39pm

Luckydave- THANK YOU so much for posting! You made my day.

School's been kicking my butt, but I'm in the process of adding and overhauling to the website for Trisha: trishajeffreyfans.tripod.com - I should have info up asap, check back soon.

A little more "Just a Piano" info - it's based on the idea that "If you can't do it with just a piano, you probably can't do it." The concert series was created by Lee Summers, who wrote and directed The Funkentine Rapture. Trisha was featured as "Simone Funk" in the show in last year's National Alliance of Musical Theatre Festival.

About Warrior: I went to see it on Friday and it's a gorgeous show. Her former Baltimore Centerstage Once on this Island castmate Erick Pinnick is in the cast with her as well.

Interesting info: Warrior castmate Deven Mays helped Trisha with the flier design seen above! re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre

Spread the Trisha love and check out Warrior and Just a Piano!

Luckydave14
#6re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre
Posted: 9/17/06 at 6:54pm

I just got back from seeing Warrior. I really enjoyed it. I hope many of you get to see it as well.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#7re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre
Posted: 9/18/06 at 9:38pm

I wish I had seen Trisha go on as Lorainne in ASU, every time she went on I was out of town!

Hopefully I can catch her in Warrior or at her show!

BSoBW2
#8re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre
Posted: 9/18/06 at 9:54pm

What a voice she has!

I'd love to hear her sing I HATE THE BUS.

broadway_show_fan
#9re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:03pm

I'm so sad. =(

Somebody just snatched up the last Warrior ticket for the saturday show. It's the only one left I can go to seeing as how I live several hours away and I'm only coming in that weekend and can't make it Wednesday.

BSoBW2
#10re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:09pm

Aw, that's sad. She has a great section where she just riffs.

I was like - Hello, Future Celie!

Damn, though. WARRIOR has quite an amazing cast of people to watch out for...or to keep watching. Updated On: 9/18/06 at 10:09 PM

broadway_show_fan
#11re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:20pm

Saw it once. Wanted to see it again...

I <3 Trish and Erick... and have a high respectability for and enjoy Deven and Marla and Erich, and the cast as a whole. For it being a NYMF production, good costuming and set work and I thought the lighting was very, very well done. =)

Luckydave14
#12re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:24pm

Look for tickets like a day before the show. Supposively they have been showing up around then.

broadway_show_fan
#13re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:30pm

Luckydave14 - Thanks for the suggestion, I definitely will. It's hard because I'm not coming in until that weekend, so it's my last chance.

Yesterday you could still purchase up to 10 at a time. All of a sudden I go on and it's at 1 ticket. What?! It's good for the show but still, geez.

It was really strange. I went to purchase one and halfway through the transaction it kind of stopped working, saying a ticket was in fact not available. Kicked me off the system maybe? Not sure what happened exactly. I went back later and tried again, and the same thing eventually happened. I know that their system is slightly (ahem) flawed and has been having issues with the webpage being down and stuff. It's still annoying. I just want the damn ticket! =(

Luckydave14
#14re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:55pm

I hope you can get tickets! Good luck.

Is anyone planning on going to Just a Piano?

Erich Profile Photo
Erich
#15re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre
Posted: 9/19/06 at 2:45am

Updated On: 10/26/14 at 02:45 AM

broadway_show_fan
#16re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre
Posted: 9/19/06 at 11:47am

Update - I did get a ticket to the Warrior performance... [sorry about the threadjack].

Now everyone go get your tickets to JUST A PIANO!

Luckydave14
#17re: Trisha Jeffrey in 'Just a Piano' at the Triad Theatre
Posted: 9/29/06 at 10:08pm

Reminder to all the the show is on Monday and everyone should go and get there tickets now!

Videos