News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for egnarotsew

egnarotsew Profile Photo
Member Name: egnarotsew
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

KISS ME, KATE (2019 Roundabout Revival) - Previews  Feb 20 2019, 11:33:11 PM

macnyc said: "There was a funny glitch that reminded me that there's nothing like live theater! Kelli at one point had trouble opening the door to the tavern. I could see her only from the back, but I think her dress or sleeve may have gotten stuck in the door. She struggled with it for a few seconds, and we thought it was part of the show, until she said something like, I need a little help here, and one of the actors came from behind the door."

She got her fing

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Aug 23 2018, 12:06:44 AM

Delete

Kelli O'Hara led Kiss Me Kate 2019 Broadway Revival!!!  Jun 25 2018, 11:05:57 AM

Just managed to get tickets to Bernhardt/Hamlet for the Sunday matinee after being told no tickets were available multiple time even though they showed up on the seat selection.

Three Tall Women rush tickets  Apr 20 2018, 03:55:55 PM

I tried to rush today (Friday) but there were no rush tickets available.  They said there weren't any yesterday either.  I'm on a tight budget and TodayTix ended up being the next cheapest option.  I was able to get tickets for May.

HELLO, DOLLY! sets closing date  Apr 1 2018, 08:35:26 AM
You got me! Good one!
LOVE NEVER DIES - US Tour  Oct 10 2017, 04:31:30 PM

double

LOVE NEVER DIES - US Tour  Oct 10 2017, 04:31:29 PM

chernjam said: "Here's the german revised "Beauty underneath":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw1ymiFT3YQ"

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsB-Tkkc-HY  Here is audio from Utica 

LOVE NEVER DIES - US Tour  Oct 9 2017, 10:45:59 PM

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

In the scene where Gustave is playing the piano in the beginning of The Beauty Underneath the Phantom asks him to sing like he does to Christine in Phantom.  Also in this scene the Phantom is more frantic.  There are lyric changes to the song, and it is faster.

Another difference is that when Christine is

LOVE NEVER DIES - US Tour  Oct 9 2017, 06:44:33 PM

cryan71 said: "Hey question if you saw the DVD of the Australian version, what has changed?"

There are lyric changes to The Beauty Underneath.  Also, there is a change in dialog between the Phantom and Gustav.  I don’t want to spoil anything so if you want to know the specifics send me a dm.

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018  Oct 1 2017, 12:06:29 PM

Glad I checked on here.  I submitted my registration but did not receive a confirmation or email.  I had to register again and on the second attempt it was clear that my registration went through.

Sweeney 3.0 (ish)  Sep 3 2017, 12:58:19 AM

3GamesToLove said: "Anyone sat in the mezzanine/balcony since they removed the pie counter over the summer?"

I sat in the balcony the other night.

Sweeney 3.0 (ish)  Aug 31 2017, 10:25:34 AM

I saw it last night as well.  I lost the lottery but then at around 4:45 I got a call from Today Tix asking if I wanted unclaimed lottery tickets.  I'm not very familiar with Sweeney Todd but I enjoyed his performance.

Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017  Aug 30 2017, 10:15:00 AM

I was able to get tickets in the $75 range and they are row B in the balcony on the side.

Miss Saigon: Jan 14/18 Closing  Aug 30 2017, 09:20:41 AM

bribennett2 said: "Your assurance that 2000 fewer seats are being made available raised my hopes that I might get decent TDF seats that are not in the rear balcony as stated in the offering. Any thoughts or info you might wish to share?"

I saw the show a few weeks ago through tdf and my seats were mid center orchestra on the aisle.  

dear evan hansen- partial view  Jul 29 2017, 02:18:47 PM

laureng717 I'm pretty sure you sat next to me during the second act.  I don't usually mind sitting far back from the stage but I really appreciated being close for this one.

Dear Evan Hansen Standing room  Jul 23 2017, 10:47:22 PM

"If you win just buy the 2 tickets ... if it's seats, you're set and if it's SRO just sell them on here or to the cancellation line."

That might work if you are already in the city.

Dear Evan Hansen Standing room  Jul 22 2017, 02:47:24 PM

RJEvans said: "Just wish there was a way to choose which I prefer, lottery for a seat or lottery for SRO.

Same.  I won tonight's lottery but I can't go because my mom requires a seat and all they have available is standing room.  The email I received says to call telecharge if you need an accessible seat but they were unable to find one seat.

"

1984 - Audience Experiences  Jul 18 2017, 10:41:56 PM

KillingTime said: "At the performance I attended (I can look for the exact date later on my ticket) a woman did yell out from the back of the Dress Circle. 

The ushers kept getting asked if that was part of the play, but confirmed it was indeed not! 

Something similar happened when I went.  When Winston was asked what year it is a woman shouted "It's 2017 and it's terrible!"

I sat in the

Jagged Little Pill to Premiere at ART  May 30 2017, 11:40:02 AM

Who knows if this will be any good, but my teenage self is freaking out!

Same! It was the first album I bought with my own money.

Selling 1 Hello, Dolly! Ticket 3/18 Evening  Mar 17 2017, 09:38:48 PM

Taken

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You