News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Mr. Sutton

Member Name: Mr. Sutton
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Spider-man tony nominations?
 Jan 28 2012, 12:46:13 AM
What about for Jennifer Damiano, I thought she did really well when I saw it. She has a great voice and to me she really stood out. I am not that huge of a fan of patrick page, but i did think he gave a great performance. So any thoughts on Damiano?

Spider-man tony nominations?
 Jan 25 2012, 12:58:46 AM
I just searched for a thread about this and couldn't find any. What categories do you think Spider-Man will be nominated for? If they are nominated for any at all. I see a very slight chance they will be nominated for Best Score, solely because Bono and Edge did it. Other than that, I don't know what they will be up for. Any thoughts?
Rent Lottery
 Jan 23 2012, 11:01:47 PM
How crowded has this been lately? Any advice?

Sister Act Rush Lately
 Jan 3 2012, 01:04:34 AM
Just checking in on this, hoping to see the show in the next month! Any suggestion on what time I should arrive at the theater for an weekday evening performance?

Catch Me If You Can rush
 Jul 2 2011, 01:44:14 PM
Also, are there a set number of tickets they give out? I know that each person can get 2, but how many pairs of tickets do they give out?
Spiderman Rush
 Jun 30 2011, 04:30:59 PM
Just wondering how rush has been since they opened, have they had any seats? I noticed it has not been at the TKTS booth since it opened in June, has anyone gotten rush tickets since then?

Catch Me If You Can rush
 Jun 29 2011, 12:58:09 PM
'So do I need to wait in line at all before the box office opens? And Also, are all of the seats in the rear mezzanine??
Catch Me If You Can rush
 Jun 28 2011, 02:31:16 AM
1. What time do they start selling rush tickets?
2. How many are available?
3. How much do they cost?
4. How long have lines been?
5. What time should I get there for a tuesday show?
6. If they sell a specific amount, where are the seats located?

Thank you!!!

Alice Ripley stage door.
 Jun 28 2011, 02:27:03 AM
that is not true that she came out after every show in St. Louis, because two of the times I saw her there she did not come out... also, the business cards and chocolate is true... I have gotten both multiple times!
Alice Ripley stage door.
 Jun 26 2011, 11:47:07 PM
No, she never comes out after matinees, but just to set the record straight, she often doesn't come out after evening performances, I have seen the show several times on tour with her in, and she just sends out chocolates and business cards after the show and says she can't come out... so don't get your hopes up for seeing her after an evening show Sad, but true... I wish she were in public more often!
Best and Easiest Rush
 Jun 25 2011, 01:00:55 AM
Just checking back in on this. What are the easiest rushes on broadway right now?
Spiderman Rush
 Jun 19 2011, 03:23:45 AM
Were these seats still good, even though they were so far back (good view, able to see flying, etc.)
Spiderman Rush
 Jun 18 2011, 02:29:39 AM
I also read that. Can anyone verify that the first one/two seats are reserved for rush??
Book of Mormon completely SOLD OUT through August 17th.
 May 26 2011, 02:52:24 PM
If I want to do the lotto, what time should I get there? I know it says 2.5 hours early, but I didn't know if I should arrive there earlier just in case?
Spiderman rush
 May 23 2011, 09:32:49 PM
What time should I get there for a Tuesday show in July?? And how much are the rush tickets? I am very excited to see this show!

Kyle Dean Massey at Wednesday Matinees
 May 19 2011, 10:00:36 PM
I am going to catch lucky guy one wednesday in july at the matinee, and I would really like to see kyle dean masey, does he do the wednesday matinees, can i count on him being on?
4 best shows
 May 18 2011, 05:09:24 PM
I know these threads are annoying, but I really need your alls help I am heading to NYC for a week in July, I am gonna catch 4 shows, which ones would you suggest? I am going to try and stay on a budget too, so if there are good shows with discounts that is even better! Which shows do you guys suggest I see?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You