News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Andre4

Andre4 Profile Photo
Member Name: Andre4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

STILL Off Broadway  Apr 16 2024, 05:27:46 PM

Hi everyone…incidentally I have two of those 16$ tickets in the last row on the aisle for this Saturday evening. I cannot use these so let me know if you would like to purchase them! $25 for both together is fine - bought via Telecharge so they are digital! Also posted them on the Theatr App for their normal price.

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews  Mar 12 2024, 05:51:21 PM

Hi there…if for some reason this does not work out I would also be interested in the ticket! :)

Swapping 2 Tix for Megan Hilty (Fri -> Sat)  Nov 29 2023, 06:35:32 PM

Hi there! I have 2 barstool seats for Megan’s show on Fri but would love to switch them to Sat as an exchange as it would save us a hotel night (TodayTix is super inflexible, as expected). Would anyone be interested? PM if so or text at 443-538-7794. Thanks!

I have two tickets to Danny and the deep blue sea for 12/30 at 7:30  Sep 27 2023, 10:06:09 AM

Hello Robbie…would be interested in one of these, aisle would be great! 

TONIGHT: Selling 1 Ticket for Guare Evening with Meryl Streep et al.  Feb 6 2023, 12:37:18 PM

Last call if you are interested! Would take $50 if that were easier for some! 

TONIGHT: Selling 1 Ticket for Guare Evening with Meryl Streep et al.  Feb 5 2023, 04:00:19 PM

Hi there…due to a work commitment I cannot make it to the John Guare celebration evening at the Kaufmann Hall tonight - the list of participants is stellar, including Meryl Streep. I would love to get my face value price back.

My seat is Orchestra R 108 and cost $72. It is a printable ticket so can text it to the buyer. Venmo would work for instance. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks!

Free Ticket (Possibly) to Oresteia Tonight  Jul 29 2022, 07:55:46 PM

Yes, everything I could think of. Even my TDF contact was like „yeah, they have been super inflexible with this production.“ I don’t get it I have to say so now that ticket went to waste. So unnecessary! 

Free Ticket (Possibly) to Oresteia Tonight  Jul 29 2022, 05:42:28 PM

I have a TDF ticket to Oresteia tonight and cannot make it unfortunately. The Armory seems to have new management and was super inflexible - I could not reschedule or even get their help giving it to someone else and they would not accept it as a donation. So weird given how nice they had been in the past.

That being said, if you are in the area and want to try to pick it up with my name feel free to do so. You can text me at 443-538-7794 and I can text you my permission

London -June/July 2022  May 3 2022, 04:40:50 AM

Since theatre peeps with an interest in London are reading this let me see if there is interest: my wife and I have two pairs of individually excellent tickets for our theatre week in London that we cannot use anymore and would love to sell for face value. Both shows are incidentally for the evening of Wed June 1 and are orchestra seats, one pair is for Co** (£85 each), one pair is for Jerusalem (£125 each).

in case you were wondering: These are legitimate - we had ori

Sara Bareilles, Christian Borle, Ashley Park, and Heather Headley to Lead Encores Into The Woods  Apr 14 2022, 05:01:19 AM

Sent you a PM - let me know here if you did not get it for some reason. Thanks! 

Cock play. Broadwa  Apr 3 2022, 09:06:39 AM

I am in the same boat as you. With limited slots was able to grab two tickets for Jerusalem instead and they are refusing refunds for Taron’s absence. Does anyone know what a good mechanism is for selling West End tickets on the aftermarket then? Are there specific boards on which they are worth posting? I am used to StubHub and similar companies here as well as Twickets (once for Adele) but I never tried to sell theatre tickets. Thanks in advance for the advice! (Hey, if anyone here is

Looking for tickets -Alex Edelman  Mar 26 2022, 09:22:18 AM

Hi there…I would keep checking every day since often tickets are released back into inventory due to returns or other reasons. You could of course also stop by the box office day off or right before the show to see if there are additional ones or if a patron has one that they unexpectedly don’t need anymore. 

Play By Play worth it recently? (Compared to Will Call Club?)  Mar 15 2022, 08:05:50 AM

Can anyone speak to the value of WCC Gold vs VIP? The latter promises exclusive events and text messaging alerts but is also 1.5 times the price of the former.

Broadway Discounts  Feb 8 2022, 03:49:00 AM

Does anyone have a discount code for Take Me Out by any chance?

London -June/July 2021  Feb 2 2022, 09:36:56 PM

Straight Line Crazy with Ralph Fiennes is also on

Has anyone seen “Long Day’s Journey into Night” with Elizabeth Marvel et al.?  Jan 17 2022, 10:48:42 AM

This somehow flew under the radar for me and am curious, certainly love her:

https://longdaysoffbroadway.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIibL12JC59QIV3jizAB0AYwHeEAAYASAAEgJlJvD_BwE

Hadestown Understudies  Jan 15 2022, 07:52:46 PM

Oh, I had asked someone who works here and they said he was. Guess that was not true! 

Hadestown Understudies  Jan 15 2022, 07:43:49 PM

Andre de Shields is out of Hadestown tonight (he was supposedly on during the matinee).Anthony Chatmon II is on for him.

TKAM: Will Gordon Clapp come back?  Jan 7 2022, 12:55:52 PM

Does anyone know by any chance if / when he will be back? Would love to see him!

Has anyone seen « The Search for Intelligent… » with Cecily Strong at the Shed?  Dec 26 2021, 10:34:52 AM

Amazing - thanks for all the info! For those who have seen the show do you have any seating recommendations? Has anyone seen a discount for this? They have a field for it during ordering but I have not seen one yet. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You