News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for artisn'teasy

artisn'teasy Profile Photo
Member Name: artisn'teasy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tony Nominee Mark Baker Passes Away at 71
 Aug 14 2018, 09:45:50 AM

I was saddened this morning to read about the passing of Mark Baker, who was Tony nominated in 1974 for the title role in Candide. He was from my hometown and had lived there for the past several years. Several friends and I worked with him on a few occasions. I was wondering if anyone on here knew him, worked with him, or had seen him in shows. RIP Mark.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Tony-Nominee-Mark-Baker-Passes-Away-at-71-20180814

$25 Ticket for If I Forget Tonight 3/25/17 @ 7:30
 Mar 25 2017, 05:37:54 PM

The ticket is still available- anyone want it for $15?

$25 Ticket for If I Forget Tonight 3/25/17 @ 7:30
 Mar 25 2017, 11:43:01 AM

I have an extra ticket for If I Forget for tonight @ 7:30. $25, Orch P14. DM me if you want it! Thanks!

ASSASSINS coming to Encores Off-Center
 Mar 14 2017, 01:31:37 PM

I just ordered mine and immediately received a confirmation email. Maybe it went to spam?

Come From Away Rush
 Feb 25 2017, 11:23:58 AM

I stopped by the box office around 5:30pm yesterday and they had $32 SRO at that time. The person working confirmed that there is rush, but I don't know how crazy it's been. 

$40 ticket for The Great Comet tonight!! 1/26
 Jan 26 2017, 12:48:36 PM

Hey everyone, 

dropping the asking price to $40- anyone want my extra ticket to The Great Comet tonight? 7pm. Thanks!!

$52 ticket for The Great Comet tomorrow 1/26
 Jan 25 2017, 09:31:49 PM

Hi everyone!

One of my friends who was planning to attend The Great Comet tomorrow night with us can no longer use his ticket. We bought them through the Broadway Week promotion. Left side rear mezz, $52. PM me if you want it! Thanks!!

Rush reports for The Front Page
 Oct 16 2016, 01:50:47 PM

Yesterday I went to the box office around 4pm & got two $32 SRO tickets for last night. No line. I didn't ask about rush tickets. Great view standing almost to the right aisle in the center section! I also have to add that standing at the back of the theatre helped at intermission time- even though the intermissions were short, I was able to beat the women's room line so I had plenty of time. Two intermissions also meant I never felt like I was standing fo

Falsettos Tickets
 Sep 26 2016, 07:00:43 PM

Apologies if this has been mentioned (though I didn't see it in my search), but did anyone else see that Falsettos is on TodayTix??

I've been trying to buy through LincTix for weeks and getting the error message with my code, so I was thrilled to see $42 balcony seats. I got 2 for the 1st preview! They also have $79 rear mezz. 

Oh, I also just checked the Ticketmaster site and it shows $42 balcony tickets available, though I could swear a month ago I searched m

Songs about Beginnings
 Jul 5 2016, 11:48:45 PM

Strike Up the Band- Strike Up the Band

This is the Moment- Jekyll & Hyde

Its Not Where You Start, it's Where You Finish- Seesaw

Another Op'nin', Another Show- Kiss Me, Kate

Something's Coming- West Side Story

Last minute Taming of the Shrew ticket for tonight 5/29!
 May 29 2016, 07:13:17 PM

Hey everyone! 

I won the TodayTix lotto for The Taming of the Shrew tonight & the person going with me just cancelled last minute. I know it's short notice, but I have a free ticket to it tonight if anyone is in the area & wants it. PM me! Thanks. Show starts @8!

American Psycho ticket $22 this Monday
 Mar 27 2016, 01:24:47 AM

Hey everyone! I have an extra mezzanine ticket for American Psycho this Monday, March 28th, for $22. I bought it for a friend who can no longer go. PM me if you want it! 

Thanks!

Free Tickets - Today at 2:00PM - The Visit/It's Only a Play/On the Town
 May 16 2015, 11:20:54 AM

Just messaged you! 

2 Tickets for Michael C Hall in Hedwig Tomorrow, 10/21
 Oct 20 2014, 08:25:06 PM
Balcony, row F. $59 each. I paid $66 with online fees but don't want to pass them on since I know you can go to the box office & pay $59.

I saw it last night and he was AMAZING. I didn't see NPH, but I saw Andrew. Both were great but MCH had a certain rockstar quality & a grittiness I didn't see with Andrew. The reviews referencing David Bowie were spot on. It really felt like I was watching a rocker. And his body is looking GOOD.

Even if you only want one of the tickets, pm m

Drop a Show from My List?
 Oct 6 2014, 10:36:44 PM
Definitely drop If/Then. Great concept, disappointing execution. I wanted so much to like it but I just couldn't.

Keep Gentleman's Guide! I went in thinking I wouldn't care for it and was surprised I ended up loving it. I can't remember seeing a similar show.

It seems like as far as Cabaret goes, the consensus seems to be- see it if you didn't see the 1998 revival, skip it if you did. I haven't seen it yet- from what I've heard, the concept is the same, a great production but

For sale: 2 Cabaret Tix, Aug 8
 Jul 17 2014, 01:13:22 PM
Just sent you a pm!
LAST FIVE YEARS Movie Q&A---Ask Away!
 Dec 15 2013, 08:48:56 PM
Ditto! My only question would be, when is it getting wide release? Which I imagine you can't answer. So I'll take your general thoughts!
Anyone catch Six by Sondheim on HBO?
 Dec 9 2013, 09:45:41 PM
I'm streaming it because I don't have HBO. It's delightful despite the somewhat frequent pauses in my stream. But I'll take what I can get!
Am I the only one excited about Merrily?????
 Oct 23 2013, 05:20:36 PM
Eeek! It's almost time. So excited!!

Iflip- I'm seeing it in Owings Mills, MD but I guess that doesn't help you! Curious to see how empty or full the theater is. I saw the Company screening in a full theater but that was downtown Baltimore, I don't know what the suburbs will produce.

Drama Desk Live Stream
 May 19 2013, 08:05:06 PM
Oh my God, the pre-show! Hilariously bad. I don't know who the guy was but I couldn't stand his lisp and he sounded like he had no idea what to say to anyone on the RC.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You